• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Part of Bones4, IIRC.  Started him at Reapercon, didn't get far with all the distractions.  Did some work on him over Thanksgiving but didn't get him finished enough to count for the paint binge.  Started withe the bright purple robe and then wasn't sure where to take him after that.  Teal happened. It worked. Just glad to have it done at this point so I can move on.  

• By Disciple of Sakura
      Painted up the cart from Reaper's Bones 4 Dreadmere expansion, and did some modifications to it. First, I installed magnets into three base and the crate and barrel so they wouldn't fall off, and then created a bunch of cabbages because I'm a huge Avatar fan. But then, I needed a cabbage salesman, and so I did some modifications to a Bones 4 villager (head swap, added hat, modified the hand, etc) and painted him as a close approximation. Finally, just for fun, I threw in the halfling Kineticist that I painted up in Aang's colors a year or so ago...

• By Ducknuck84
      Finished up the Farmer NPC from Bones 4 today, and I have to say he is the most peasanty looking peasant that ever peasanted, I bet he didn't even vote for the king.
      really happy how he turned out and was a fun paint

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Resin Les Villageoises #3...

Kev!
    • By Brianuk
      Here are two of the NPCs From the Dreadmere expansion. Have painted the boat as well (brown, not much to see) and am painting the giant carp. All done working up from a leather brown primer, Army Painter strong tone wash, then cream primer for light coloured areas and skin. Then I did the base coat and finished off with a mid brown wash from Army Painter. 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)