YET ANOTHER Year of The Goblin...possibly

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND it looks like it may very well be YET ANOTHER Year of The Goblin...or not. Today I have the G.W. Loon Boss' base just about done & Leo got a touch up & stripey pants:    

The first of the Admirers are done:   Motivation/enthusiasm is hard to come by lately.  

One more Mushroom is now ready to be based:     Seen here with the other two Weekend Mushrooms for a size comparison:   Enjoy the evening!  

Posted Images

Sir Rudely's Rowdy Crew are nearing completion with two of the Mooners & the Standard Bearer almost done AND the Beast of Burden freshly finished:

DSCN9832.thumb.JPG.5796f949ba83b04b5b4ccfe606bfb074.JPGDSCN9833.thumb.JPG.617dcfbb3ad94abee4923e6c1e0dab57.JPGDSCN9834.thumb.JPG.b69d23c93eb971e343fd7429b05121f4.JPGDSCN9835.thumb.JPG.a9ef1b12f3721683fd64a66a1f0a4bf7.JPG

The Gang as they look now:

DSCN9836.thumb.JPG.0a13042b5d3b59c0bafca7ad06f1a4ad.JPGDSCN9837.thumb.JPG.42a460add556df5389d726f0e56d9db9.JPG

More later...or not.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

They look great, mean and not too bright..

Awesome Goblins.

Thanks, Glitter. I am happy you like them'

AND now Sir Rudely's Ragged Wretches are DONE!
The last three:

DSCN9843.thumb.JPG.f50604095f4dc97530586999734d4c05.JPGDSCN9844.thumb.JPG.7ba0cc3482aee96106389a7b1a5b4e33.JPG

AND the entire Gang seen here in their famous wedgie formation:

DSCN9845.thumb.JPG.8c0c905a334edfac0aa2190a2e13c501.JPGDSCN9846.thumb.JPG.5e2bd5e4bdab0d355804727a3cf3912e.JPG

Have a good night!

• Like 9

They're so cool, I can imagine them running towards the enemy all laughing, screaming and then when halfway there they forget where they were heading and they run past the enemy who stands there in confusion.

What just happened?

13 hours ago, Standifer said:

Congratulations on getting them all done! They all look really good!

The pack Goblin reminds me of those old cartoons. I’m half expecting to see a trail behind him!

The cartoon aspect of the Goblins is what I like about them...that & their role as underdogs.

There are only ten of them, but, these days, that seems like a lot. I am happy you like them, Standifer. Thanks for the reply.

13 hours ago, Corsair said:

This crew looks delightfully unbalanced! Well done!

Thanks, Corsair. I am glad you like them. They do look nuts though.

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

They're so cool, I can imagine them running towards the enemy all laughing, screaming and then when halfway there they forget where they were heading and they run past the enemy who stands there in confusion.

What just happened?

...short attention spans are part of the Goblin persona. It is the OOOH LOOK AT THAT! syndrome.

I am glad you like them, Glitter. Thanks for the response.

• Like 3

YET ANOTHER mini is based, primed, & waiting in the line to be painted. This is Bobby Jackson Miniatures' Goblin Queen 2. Seen here with a Dark Sword DiTerlizzi Goblin:

DSCN9860.thumb.JPG.84edd55a9f0a4947b9aa1c9e18f26bfb.JPGDSCN9856.thumb.JPG.05eff3a3d6844b9b3536b3120a64ba8d.JPGDSCN9857.thumb.JPG.7513dead099f1a20c8fd9653d67403b8.JPGDSCN9858.thumb.JPG.fbf525c7d0a3dbd10d1ba4ca23bfcc6c.JPG

I have a feeling that she might jump the line.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, malefactus said:

YET ANOTHER mini is based, primed, & waiting in the line to be painted. This is Bobby Jackson Miniatures' Goblin Queen 2. Seen here with a Dark Sword DiTerlizzi Goblin:

I wouldn't have picked up either of those if I had seen them on a store rack, but seeing them here suddenly makes me want them, because they will be glorious after you've painted them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Cool minis, I like their style.

I only have one or two of Bobby Jackson's minis. They are cool, but hard to come by. I have quite a few of the DiTerlizzi range from Dark Sword. They are very much in the caricature style I enjoy.

18 hours ago, Inarah said:

I wouldn't have picked up either of those if I had seen them on a store rack, but seeing them here suddenly makes me want them, because they will be glorious after you've painted them. 

Thank you for the kind reply, Inarah. They are charming figures. I hope I can do them justice. 

I have SO MANY miniatures in backlog that I know there are quite a few I will never get to painting. SO I will try to do those pieces I love. The Diterlizzi  & this Bobby Jackson piece fit into the "must do" lost.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, BadgersinMeadows said:

Great stuff, lovely gaggle of goblins you have there. The basing on the Queen is really nice, elevates the miniatures in the most wonderful manner. :) :) 

Thanks you for your reply, BadgersinMeadows. It never occurred to me, but "gaggle" is a fine way of referring to a group of Goblins; re, they certainly are at least as silly as geese.

I am happy you like the stuff, especially the Queen's base.

• Like 2