YET ANOTHER Year of The Goblin...possibly

The shrooms need to be tended for, someone has to water them, remove bugs and bring some adventurers to them once in a while.

Goblins are well suited for the task and if one accidently gets eaten, well there are always more Goblins..

• Like 3
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND it looks like it may very well be YET ANOTHER Year of The Goblin...or not. Today I have the G.W. Loon Boss' base just about done & Leo got a touch up & stripey pants:    

The first of the Admirers are done:   Motivation/enthusiasm is hard to come by lately.  

One more Mushroom is now ready to be based:     Seen here with the other two Weekend Mushrooms for a size comparison:   Enjoy the evening!  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

The shrooms need to be tended for, someone has to water them, remove bugs and bring some adventurers to them once in a while.

Goblins are well suited for the task and if one accidently gets eaten, well there are always more Goblins..

...Goblins & Mushrooms just seem to get along splendidly...the Mushrooms can count on the Goblins for conversation, a cig, & a light.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Al, the "boys" look great! Keep those chain smokin' gobbos away from those innocent mushrooms!

...funny thing; one of the Mushrooms on my Mushroom Forest Photo Stage is smoking a cigar. ..must be a Cuban Mushroom.

I am happy you like them, Corsair. Thanks for the reply.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hmm, I wonder if it's wise for that little gobbo to ride on the back of his bigger brother.

See? That big mace he's carrying is also on his back.

Now imagine they get into a fight.

Big brother grabs his mace and smacks it on the head of his enemy.

In his haste he didn't realise he grabbed his little brother instead of his mace.

His little brother will be prone to many headaches I suspect.

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

The new one is awesome, I like his smile!

Thanks, Glitter. I am glad you like him & his endearing smile.

Now there are Two Mushroom clamoring for bases:

DSCN9487.thumb.JPG.6d52340d02448e523ff5cfe573859fc9.JPGDSCN9488.thumb.JPG.12b4e4b451b02b196311e2ffe1dcc8ff.JPGDSCN9489.thumb.JPG.68d2c31c2c9782f04d50422bf7ea41dc.JPG

Either I am coming back to life or they are multiplying...the smart money is on multiplication.

• Like 10