Games at Reapercon

25 minutes ago, OmenKitten said:

For the tabletop games, do people bring characters, have premade characters, make their characters for the group, or a mix of all?

While I can't speak for the Adventurer's league/Pathfinder Society and other organized play leagues/socities, a lot of the remaining games generally have pregenerated characters.  I think the AL/PFS games function with the normal rules for those organized play groups.

• Like 1
On 3/25/2020 at 12:11 AM, Fire_Eyes said:

I was really sad I wasn't able to get into the Dreadmere games last year, so I'm really hoping I can play some games in the Brinewind setting this time :)

Did you at least get to play the large scale ‘battle for dreadmere’ skirmish battle they ran!? I found that to be so much fun bc it was 6 of y’all commanding small forces trying to stop the horde!! 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Adrift said:

Did you at least get to play the large scale ‘battle for dreadmere’ skirmish battle they ran!? I found that to be so much fun bc it was 6 of y’all commanding small forces trying to stop the horde!! 

I didn't! I'll admit, I overloaded on classes. I don't regret doing it, but it meant I couldn't get into really any games. This year my plan is to do less classes so hopefully I can play more

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Fire_Eyes said:

I didn't! I'll admit, I overloaded on classes. I don't regret doing it, but it meant I couldn't get into really any games. This year my plan is to do less classes so hopefully I can play more

I’m really hoping they do some kind of loose and fast skirmish game again this year. If they themed it around pirate battles and potentially use of the HMS reaper that would be even more amazing. Do like ship to broccoli boarding parties and what not. That could be a blast. 

• Like 4