• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheUncannyAK
      The dire crocodile, dire boar, and dire crab were one of the Bones 4 addons, and it doesn't look like they've hit retail just yet. Which is a shame, because we need more giant crabs.

The mud on the dire crocodile's base is just some water effect goo dribbled on that half of the base. The barnacles attached to the rocks on the dire crab's base were sculpted with green stuff. The rocks... those are just rocks.

• By SparrowMarie
      I'm looking for something to stick Bones, specifically Ma'al Drakar's terrain, to a wooden base. It's not thick enough, at the area I want to place it, to pin effectively.

What kind of adhesives would work? I'm thinking epoxy, maybe? I just /really/ don't want to melt it accidentally and have to buy a new one.
    • By Venun
      My wife, @Shinma, started to paint the Clockwork Dragon several years ago. 
      It got to a point where the body was nearly done, and the wings and base remained.

We had prepared a big gear salvaged from a monitor stand, sanded down by a friend.

Then, inspiration and drive was lost and it sat on the shelf, staring at her, unfinished.

Recently she allowed me to finish it. I did the wings, small part of the body, along with the base.
      Here's our result!

• By Evilhalfling
      I just like the way the blue/black wings look.  - I did the same with the Librarian Sophie. (last month)  
      I really need to paint up one of the metal versions for contrast. 
      I'm not sure what she is serving - Meat, bread and salad is the way I painted it, but that could be cake instead. 

• By Gantrell
      Been wanting to paint this one for awhile. Love the dynamic pose! Really happy with this one.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)