On 3/26/2020 at 9:39 PM, supervike said:

Love it.

Thank you! ::D:

On 3/26/2020 at 4:51 PM, Inarah said:

Chomp chomp chomp!

Hey, save some for the dinosaur!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      I'm fairly happy with these two, especially how the bases turned out. Other than that, I'm still working on consistent lighting and how top make the picture look good on both the phone and on a monitor. Also I may need to get some sort of air purifier, because the amount of dust that forms and how ridiculously quick it appears, is well... ridiculous!
    • By EvilJames
      Big Boss Goblin for eventual theoretical Frostgrave. Fairly happy with his armor and jowels
    • By gmvader
      I have a series of vignette's I'm planning that all feature ogres in amusing scenes with townsfolk. The first of this series is here.
      With this one I imagined the young milk maid is taking her boyfriend home to meet the parents for the first time. The boyfriend, wanting to put on a good first impression has worn his best striped collar and matching belt, as well as brought his best skulls.
      He's a bit nervous so she's trying to reassure him. "Don't worry... Mom is going to love you."
      She doesn't say anything about dad, though...
      Any critique and criticism is always welcome.

• By TheUncannyAK
      Here's a lovely family of primitive hominids for your enjoyment. The two cavemen and the caveboy are below, but you'll have to follow the links to see the cavewoman and the fertility idol, since there's some paleolithic nudity involved.

Shaman and Fertility Idol (Front)
      Shaman and Fertility Idol (Back)

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)