Sign in to follow this  
Maledrakh

Maledrakh's Bones 4 Core set

Great stuff! I’ve been following your progress and have been impressed by the quality and creativity of your work. You’ve motivated me to concentrate on my core set.

4 hours ago, supervike said:

Impressive as heck!!   Any closeups of those apes?  They really caught my eye.

There are closeups of most if not all of these minis in the reaper show off forums, search for "maledrakh", or visit my blog themountainsofminis.com

The apes specifically can be seen here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90705-maledrakhs-b4core-838485-ape-attack

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Want something to read? Click below.

• By Maledrakh
      Another 3D print today, this time from Lost Kingdom Miniatures current (October 2020) Patreon release. The Canopic Sorcerer

More info, pictures and awful puns below.

• By Maledrakh
      The full moon casts a pale blue light across the rugged white landscape. Tall pine trees cling to the rocky ground, branches stirring, shedding their cold white burden as the wolves breathe past. The pack is on the move, and the land is trembling beneath their step. They move with purpose, something is not as it was before. There! An affront; a boat pulled ashore, a small group of fur-clad prey around a campfire, round shields and axes in sight. From the treeline the windwolves move, silent, swift, cold gusts of dark shadow, spirits of malice descending upon the men with claws of ice and fangs of doom.

A huge load of pictures and musings to be found below

• By Maledrakh
      Continuing with the random minis for now: Cavalry.

Bones Cavalry that is. Over the course of 4 delivered kickstarters of Bones models, Reaper has released a total of 9 mounted models. (11 if you count the flying saucer from the Bones 2 Chronoscope Expansion and the chopper bike mounted Sophie (the one and only Bones KS model delivered in metal!) in the first Bones kickstarter.)

Well, "mounted" is also a theme to use to get something painted, isn't it? And with 9 or 11 models to go for, it should be possible to get done in a timely manner.
      Here are the first pair of them that I have painted up.

lots of pics beneath the 

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)