Sign in to follow this  
Restless

77177 Wyrmgear, Clockwork Dragon - Circuit board version

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Twisted are returning to Kickstarter soon, it's still in the teasing stage at the moment but there should be more details next week.

Since their first Kickstarter wrapped up pretty dang late (even by usual Kickstarter standards), I'm hoping they've learnt a few lessons and keep this one fairly small and manageable.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Scarecrow, part of Dorothy's gang in the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, I did have to leave out some of the finer details though, there's little, tiny stitches all over him that I could barely see never mind paint!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Gantrell
      I decided to try the new hotness of the color shifting paints. I am really impressed. I hope you all enjoy my version of the clockwork dragon.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Sardar Hardit Singh, part of the crew of the Nautilus from the game Lost World Exodus by Warcradle Studios.

Didn't achieve the Indian skintone I was aiming for, but it is some of my best skin painting, so I guess that sort of counts as a win?

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      This is a speed paint I did over the Fourth of July holiday weekend. I touched up a few details since then, like the buttons on his shirt.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)