Primeval Clash! A miniatures Skirmish game filled with magic and dinosaurs.

Lihmeth

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nerdpalacegames/primeval-clash-were-back

4445c7b1e74335cb5ed307887c0d5991_origina

Primeval Clash is the first release from Nerd Palace Games. It is a fast-playing skirmish miniatures game set in a world where prehistoric creatures and historical cultures join together on the field of battle.  

Lead an army of some of the worlds greatest civilizations, side by side with some of the most dangerous creatures to ever walk the earth (or fly). A unique play system draws the focus away from the traditional approach of using dice to determine if you succeed, and instead determines what you succeed at. In this game you to allocate your rolls to actions of your choice. It is a subtle, but game-changing approach.  

Our goal for designing Primeval Clash is to present to you a game where decisions and resource management are what determines who wins a game, not who rolls better.   

This time around we are providing you with our 2 player starter set which includes the Quanah Sovereignty and the Akhotep Dynasty. We are also providing 2 types  of pledges, a physical copy of the game or a digital copy! The digital copy is only for people who use 3D printers so keep that in mind when you are pledging. 

899bffccc694c44f7813f0162e4c458a_originae7030c8a052a89fc8151c8670ba5dc17_origina24d33a055b6213dd296497d4743bcdcd_origina

Their previous KS for this project failed, but this one is quite successful so far. A bunch of stretch goals have been unlocked already.

Edited by Lihmeth
edited tags
  • Like 2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pledge US$ 5 or more About €5

Covid-19 late pledge

For 1 year this pledge will allow you to make a one time purchase of our products at their Kickstarter prices with all stretch goals included. We are living in strange and uncertain times and this is our way of trying to help out. So if you want in on the Kickstarter but need to watch your finances at the moment this is the pledge for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Corsair said:

Down to the last 2 days

@Glitterwolf lots of stuff right up your alley!

Started with the covid, changed my pledge tot the $20 Starter pack.

The Jungle minis are right up my alley for the Lost World. Those Egyptians for my Shifting Sands project.

So this is not too expensive and I get these factions.

I could also use the Farnheim for my Horde of the North and those Insects for my Lost World ( Neith's Army)

No use for the steampunk Brits though.

But I think I will leave it at this for now.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 10:00 PM, Lihmeth said:

Pledge US$ 5 or more About €5

Covid-19 late pledge

For 1 year this pledge will allow you to make a one time purchase of our products at their Kickstarter prices with all stretch goals included. We are living in strange and uncertain times and this is our way of trying to help out. So if you want in on the Kickstarter but need to watch your finances at the moment this is the pledge for you.

Question!

I pledged the $20 starter pack.

Basic two player set includign their stretch goals?

At what point could I add the Add Ons if I wanted any?

Netherlands? 

Zijn jullie Nederlanders?

Ziet er goed uit tot zo ver!

Heel veel succes!

• Like 2

The 20$ starter pack is including stretch goals for those factions, but not the add-ons. Basically everything here:

b0ba2a5aba178305828a96bbb985ee27_origina

Ik ben inderdaad Nederlands, maar ik ben niet betrokken bij het project, alleen als enthousiaste backer ;)

• Thanks 1