Sign in to follow this  
Werkrobotwerk

Getting to know APRIL 2020ish

42 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

APRIL 8.

Good news! There's a scroll of remove curse! Bad news there's a man sized winged cat sleeping on the scroll! How are you going to get the scroll away from the cat?

Laser pointer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

50 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

APRIL 8.

Good news! There's a scroll of remove curse! Bad news there's a man sized winged cat sleeping on the scroll! How are you going to get the scroll away from the cat?

Catnip scented yarn ball.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

56 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

APRIL 8.

Fishing pole with feathers tied to the end of the line.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

APRIL 8.

48 minutes ago, Rob Dean said:

Put out a box. The winged cat will be unable to resist climbing into it. While occupied, grab the scroll and run...

Box and a bowl of food. If that doesn't work, a pair of black pants and a white shirt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

APRIL 8.

Boop his nose with the cursed gluten free pineapple pizza.

The cat will be so repulsed he'll give me the scroll just to get rid of the pizza as quickly as possible.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

Boop his nose with the cursed gluten free pineapple pizza.

The cat will be so repulsed he'll give me the scroll just to get rid of the pizza as quickly as possible.

I am immune to that particular curse. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/5/2020 at 8:13 AM, Werkrobotwerk said:

APRIL 5

Make up a ridiculous magic item! What does it do? Where do you find it?

The Wand of Catnip Conjuring

:rock:

2 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

APRIL 8.

That wand doesn’t seem so ridiculous now does it?

(Unless the Large Winged Cat is an animatronic winged cat...  @Werkrobotwerk  ...is the man-sized winged cat animatronic like most other denizens of the Pizza Dungeon?)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TGP said:

The Wand of Catnip Conjuring

:rock:

That wand doesn’t seem so ridiculous now does it?

(Unless the Large Winged Cat is an animatronic winged cat...  @Werkrobotwerk  ...is the man-sized winged cat animatronic like most other denizens of the Pizza Dungeon?)

Nah it's this one

IMG_20200407_153832~2.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

APRIL 8.

I have this magical item that never fails to get my cats to run back in the house when they manage to get outside. I suppose it would work for moving winged cats as well...

20200408_130529.thumb.jpg.0ef3e7263d6858c88c5a67b473734d3f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

APRIL 8.

Shake the Magical Everfull Bag of Cat Treats.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

APRIL 8.

I'm going to borrow the t-shirt cannon that @Thoramel gave one of his players.  That would get most creatures to move...

..i didn't say I aimed at the cat, more or less... Noise would be enough to get most creatures to jump.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

34 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I'm going to borrow the t-shirt cannon that @Thoramel gave one of his players.  That would get most creatures to move...

..i didn't say I aimed at the cat, more or less... Noise would be enough to get most creatures to jump.. 

Don't forget, the user of the cannon gets to decide what's printed on the shirt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

APRIL 8.

4 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

Put out a box. The winged cat will be unable to resist climbing into it. While occupied, grab the scroll and run...

This was my initial answer.  So instead:

Walk into the room with a comfy chair and place it away from the cat.  Go get an end table. Place it beside the chair.  Get some snacks, a drink and a good book.  Set all of those on the end table.  Sit in chair for five seconds, then hop up and leave the room for 30 seconds.  Upon returning the cat will be in the chair, asleep.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

APRIL 8.

Burns Release the Hounds.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9

6 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

APRIL 8.

Delegate!

Or, more accurately, "Lysette, I'll give you a $100 gift card for Pizza Dungeon if you get that scroll for me."  It's probably worth it. 

Except to Mr. Bones, who now has no excuse to avoid taking Lysette to Pizza Dungeon...  but this is all his fault anyway so he can deal with it!

And, now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the store to buy new pants.  So much pizza...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4