Sign in to follow this  
Loim

Bones Restock

This is not a complaint, just a question. I know the whole world is crazy right now, and I am sure it is affecting the restock of any shipped items. Are the restocks on Bones and Bones Black up in the air, or is there some idea on when/how? Again, not a complaint. I was just waiting an order on a couple of Bones minis, but I can wait as long as necessary. I have nothing but respect and admiration for all of you lot, and I hope you are all staying safe and taking care. Cheers. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I don't know about a lot, but two minis that I have been waiting on have been out of stock a while. 

Our last bones classic restock order was delayed but should hit the water towards the end of this month.  A Bones Black restock was just ordered recently so it's a few months out from now.  So yes, we have restocks ordered so it's just time we are waiting for now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

20 hours ago, ReaperClark said:

Our last bones classic restock order was delayed but should hit the water towards the end of this month.  A Bones Black restock was just ordered recently so it's a few months out from now.  So yes, we have restocks ordered so it's just time we are waiting for now.

Many thanks for replying. I appreciate you all. Please stay safe, and keep being awesome. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1