Sign in to follow this  
Jasper_the_2nd

Rocket Pig Games - Monster Miniatures II: Support-Free Tabletop Miniatures

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rocketpiggames/monster-miniatures-ii-support-free-tabletop-miniatures?ref=user_menu

Story

Monster Miniatures II

Another astonishing collection of support-free miniatures! 

• Every miniature is test-printed on our Prusa and Ender FDM printers.
  • Every miniature is 100% support-free. No built-in supports. 
  • Hassle-free. No supports to clean up.

A Bit About Us...

Rocket Pig Games Inc. was established in 2016 and began with a humble online presence. We have since built a thriving website, our Monster Miniatures Patreon, our unique IP Death Haven Patreon, two amazing modular building systems (Tilescape and Tilescape 2.0), the largest selection of support-free 3D printable miniatures available ANYWHERE, several Facebook groups to support our customers and fans, and last but not least, a wonderful connection to friends around the world who love gaming, Dungeons & Dragons, and printing as much as we do!

Rocket Pig Games Miniatures are the most user-friendly 3D printable miniatures on the market. They are designed with FDM printers in mind but have superior detail that translates beautifully when using resin. The icing on the cake is that all of our miniatures, from standard-sized to Epic Kits, are 100% Support-Free!

This Kickstarter consists of standard and deluxe miniatures. 

All miniatures will be delivered via Kickstarter messages as a downloadable .stl file, no physical minis are included.

There will NOT be any late pledges!

We DO NOT use an after-campaign pledge manager.

You'll need to add up everything you want (reward level + add-ons) and make that your total pledge before the Kickstarter is over.

7b7888761c3e2479c3ec47e41f49af89_origina

We are offering FIVE very unique and useful Core Sets.

By choosing MASTER OF THE HUNT for your reward tier, you'll receive every Core Set PLUS ALL STRETCH GOALS...this is the best deal of all!

f3e44a9851f5ce831138276c78ad2d42_origina Aberrations
3e246e446314deb610511b0e0bfd890e_origina Aberrations Miniature Collection
5bbe10c7b62d79b8738dfebd718c15ba_origina Fantastic Beasts
b1f6511afdf605128f2fefc53b38594b_origina Fantastic Beasts Miniature Collection
c701fcb9f7e5a236e19714b3b34e97e2_origina Golems & Constructs
e351e9acabdef4d89e392927dd88a20e_origina Golems & Constructs Miniature Collection
9f0f977846f5edab047bcf3e77f44a82_origina Extra Dimensional Beings
f226aabbc5f92a1e0ddcba668024b885_origina Extra-Dimensional Beings Miniature Collection
405d295f6a66a28d0fc2e68f8564fd03_origina Clockworks
172cc80b4d3be7e1599b0021c8bca212_origina Clockworks Miniature Collection
0901a44c118408c8fdbce9868cc165cc_origina

As a THANK YOU to our faithful patrons, we are offering this FREE miniature collection.

To qualify:

•  Have a current subscription to our Monster Miniatures Patreon in APRIL (minimum Expeditionist Tier.
  • Pledge at the Master of the Hunt Reward Level.
  •  Kickstarter Survey will have a spot for your Patreon Name. Fill this out as soon as I send it to receive your rewards! 
1fd688dafb50d3702ec811692fa74f49_origina
73a55f78fa2a35023dfad39756932f99_origina
ae8334de0c7f84ad49622258cd6b4605_origina
5b3b744162489628748e50e3c8e877a6_origina
cebb5fb831fb40a4ad87458610de34a7_origina
3c20d14d332a1899ed6c2ba430fa242e_origina
  • Like 2

Urg, many of these are quite unique and all these are really making me want to get a 3D printer :huh:

• Like 3

just when I thought my wallet was going to be safe......

Rocket Pig makes some -incredibly- nice looking stuff.  Doubly so when you realize that they're set up to be support free.

• Like 2

Very unique looking, but at the same time... too unique.

For gaming purposes, many of these will never see the light of day. Though I am loving the golem selection. :wub:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

For gaming purposes, many of these will never see the light of day. Though I am loving the golem selection. :wub:

FYI there IS a pledge for just the Golems and Constructs.....:poke:

• Like 1

Yeah... i think if I'm in for any it's going to be the clockwork section. I'm a sucker for those things....

I mean, come on, Clockwork Rust Monster?  I mean, I can't even wrap my brain around how that works... but.... I want one!

Edited by Cygnwulf
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cranky Dog said:

Ah see, this is where you and I differ. As a DM, I LOVE something super unique that uses a standard or slightly modified stat block but my players can’t quite be sure what it is they’re dealing with. It means less meta- at my table!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cygnwulf said:

Yeah... i think if I'm in for any it's going to be the clockwork section. I'm a sucker for those things....

I mean, come on, Clockwork Rust Monster?  I mean, I can't even wrap my brain around how that works... but.... I want one!

Ummm, a lot of brass and copper??

I considered just pledging for the Clockworks, after all the clockwork dragon is the only thing I've printed from the last KS so far (and it is fabulous!!).

But the all in is pretty darn cheap, so....

4 hours ago, Adrift said:

Urg, many of these are quite unique and all these are really making me want to get a 3D printer :huh:

I agree!

• Like 2

@Glitterwolf those sphinxes won't hurt for mummy's mask either.. i'll either need to get a resin printer, or pay someone else to print stuff.. I'll have to see if anyone on Etsy is selling stuff from the last KS to get an idea on pricing

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

@Glitterwolf those sphinxes won't hurt for mummy's mask either.. i'll either need to get a resin printer, or pay someone else to print stuff.. I'll have to see if anyone on Etsy is selling stuff from the last KS to get an idea on pricing

FYI, RPG doesn't sell commercial licenses, so you shouldn't be finding any printed copies for sale anywhere.

They say they do sell some on their web site, but I don't see any actually listed.

• Like 3

There are several people on Etsy who say they are licensed by RPG.. hmm I'll have to ask for clarification from them

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

There are several people on Etsy who say they are licensed by RPG.. hmm I'll have to ask for clarification from them

Weird.

From their web site:

If you don't have access to a 3D printer, check out our NEW CATEGORY "3D PRINTED MINIATURES". This is the only place you'll be able to purchase physical prints. All other categories are .stl files only.

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

That Constructs set...

I had the same thought about that one myself.

Bought a couple of stl files from them last month. I'll have to sit & ponder backing this one. It beats paying for each file afterwards.

• Like 1