Sign in to follow this  
ttuckerman

Happy Birthday Silvervane

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Silvervane! I hope you enjoyed YOUR VERY OWN FABULOUS FRIDAY & are recovering nicely from the occasion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silvervane
      Now the 2nd member of the pair from zombicide: Black Plague special character, Thalia.  The traveling companion of Grom.  These two are also going to serve as a Savage and Swordsman for my Ranger's of Shadowdeep warband.  Went with some NMM, some came out ok, other parts didn't.  In the end I decided to leave as is, Since I want to move on and get to playing the games.

And the Pair

Thanks for any C&C you give.
    • By Silvervane
      Finally getting back to painting a bit more consistently and finishing things.  Here is one I finished recently, Theo from Zombicide: Wolfsburg.  I'm multi-tasking him to also serve as the ranger for my ranger's of shadowdeep warband.  Hoping to have my warband finished by the end of the month.

Theo

Thanks in advance for and C&C you give.
    • By Silvervane
      I fell back to lurking of the forums again.  So starting this year I decided to get back to painting and posting.  Most of what I've done lately has been with gaming in mind.  I wanted to try out Frostgrave Perilous Dark Solo campaign, so I decided to dual task my painting.  I also wanted to play with a full group of painted figures for Zombicide Black Plague.  Since I have already finished up all the zombies and Necromancer for the core game.  Baldric looked like and excellent candidate for my Wizard.  (well him or my 2 Necro's I've already finished, Shh....).  I decided to try to keep as close to the box art as I could.  

Here is my Baldric.

Thanks for looking and any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By Silvervane
      I can't believe I haven't posted anything here since October.  Well I managed to finishes some Zombicide mini's back in February.  Camera went and broke on me so I've been procrastinating on taking show offs with my cellphone.  But I decided I might as well.

Here is my Grom from Zombicide.  He's was a promotional figure with I got with the Kickstarter. He was painted up to be a gaming piece.  I tried to keep to the art work somewhat.

Thanks for any C&C you feel to give. 
    • By Silvervane
      Well, awhile ago I started making some terrain for my Frostgrave Dark Alchemy solo mini campaign.  Longish story....Then squirrels happened.  I then decided not to wait to finish my terrain, and just go with what I had made and not painted.  I'll nether confirm nor deny that I also used Lincoln Logs to make wall to fill out that first board (and there are no picture left to prove it). That round went well.  I then managed to finish up building the hirst arts wizard tower in a ruined form.  Next round went way worse... TPK.  You take 4 character and your wizard or apprentice.  They all got taken out by a series of bad dice rolls.  The bad dice roll continued and I failed all my survival rolls for the characters in that mission.  Well I decided I really wanted to finish this piece so here is a thread showing the before painting it.

Here is some shots of built with my now deceased WIzard, who is roughly the same size as Sir Forscale.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)