Sign in to follow this  
Colonel Kane

5e PbP

Excellent!  Thanks!

I'm thinking I'll go warlock.  Just gotta flesh out a few of the details.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18gkAXOSqGeh3tcg3_g63EdaX_wVZWuuUyCTbkuJX0ww/edit

Okay, here's the link.  He's a Half-Elf Sage Warlock.  I'll add in some more about background, but this at least gives a glimpse of the stats and such at the moment.

Edited by Pippin

21 hours ago, Pippin said:

Excellent!  Thanks!

I'm thinking I'll go warlock.  Just gotta flesh out a few of the details.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18gkAXOSqGeh3tcg3_g63EdaX_wVZWuuUyCTbkuJX0ww/edit

Okay, here's the link.  He's a Half-Elf Sage Warlock.  I'll add in some more about background, but this at least gives a glimpse of the stats and such at the moment.

I requested permission to access the document. (brandonwfb).

Here is there full list of characters:

Reverend Shartan - Human Cleric of Tyr (Character Pending)

Imperial Officer - Wood Elf Druid (Character Pending)

Darcstaar - Dragonborn Paladin

Kangaroorex - High Elf Mage

Pippin - Half Elf Sage Warlock

Character Pending means I have yet to see a character sheet for one reason or another and potentially will be dropped as of May 5th. Please get the characters into me ASAP!

As you all can tell we are short just two character short of our number. I am hopeful that will have them by the 1st, but if not that will be alright. 

I have the first post written and will post it maybe today, as after today I work 6 straight with a long shift on Friday the first. 

Here is the posting schedule as of right now. I will post on Fridays, or before if I have it done. You will have the weekend to formula your post and it will be due on Sunday. Now if you post ASAP, then I can get mine up sooner. So we might be able to do two or three posts a week. 

Also note if you will NOT be able to post, please PM me or make a post here in the Gathering post. 

There may come a time when a character is split form the party. If you are separated I will PM you and your character will play that way until your character rejoins the group. 

The starting post you may intro your character, We will be doing something different...... NOT, you will be in a tavern..... (best place to start Right?). 

Knew this was too good to last. 

I will be shutting this down. Why I hear you ask, well because I am immature because I can only think of myself. 

The news that Reaper Con has been cancelled has hit me at a bad time. My mental state is at an all time low. Being forced to work doing the job at work I hate, because of the issues I have had in the past and not being able to get out of it because I am the only one who can do it..... Now my only escape from work and everyday humdrum has been cancelled. 

I say immature, because on the Reaper Discord someone said they were happy with Reaper's mature decision. While I understand the reasoning behind the decision and a lesser degree agree with it, it upsets me to no end. I have left the Reaper Discord and Facebook page, I also have left several other Facebook groups because of the sharing of the notice. So I must leave the forums as well. I will miss my friends here, but the fact that I am upset and now I feel like my feelings as stupid as they maybe I am now even more upset that someone or even a group of someone's feel my feelings are immature. 

So I leave you all at least for a while. 

Till later. 

I do hope you come back, it's a nice haven from the rest of the world.  I don't belong to the Facebook thing or any other social things, just here.  It's quiet and since twitch and Facebook also sort of isolated, just a bunch of die-hard.

Best if luck to you and I hope things get better for you.