• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Venun
      My wife, @Shinma, started to paint the Clockwork Dragon several years ago. 
      It got to a point where the body was nearly done, and the wings and base remained.

We had prepared a big gear salvaged from a monitor stand, sanded down by a friend.

Then, inspiration and drive was lost and it sat on the shelf, staring at her, unfinished.

Recently she allowed me to finish it. I did the wings, small part of the body, along with the base.
      Here's our result!

• By SparrowMarie
      Spent just about a week on this one. It was fun. My GS work sucks but it's done. C&C welcome.

• By spitfire23bc
      I mostly modelled this off Michael Proctor's paint job, and used it as an exercise in learning to push contrast and glaze unlike colours. The photos make the colours seem to little more vibrant than they are in real life. Overall very pleased with the result!

• By Cygnwulf
      WIP Thread here
      I finally finished this dragon. I took a lot longer for the base because I got a little carried away, but I'm really super happy with how it came out.  To begin, this was a request from my mother in law to take inspiration from a set of china she has.   
      Here's the plate

In the end though I'm really happy with how the dragon come out and took lots of pictures:

I'm going to do my best next time to rein in the base a bit, but I'm super happy with how this came out.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)