Sign in to follow this  
Mini_Wizard_Studios

Raven from Knights Models

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I created a little Graveyard.
      The Crypt and the Raven are resin models from Minimonsters, the Skeleton rising from the grave is 02043 from Reaper.
      The Tombstones and Fence are from the Reaper Bones III Graveyard Set.
      The pathway was made with Milliput and I used the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Rollerpin on it.

Enjoy!
      Likes, comments and job offerings to lead Undead Hordes welcome!

WIP Here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-grave-by-glitterwolf/&page=6

• By Crowley
      In keeping with the month that hosts Halloween, I painted up some familiars! 

Very simply done, starting with grey liner, nightmare black (a little extra purple for the cat) and heraldic red for the eyes (cat and raven) & mouth (bat). Drop of linen white for the cat's eyes, and a drop of dragon gold for her forehead. 

Still need to clean up the bases a bit. Otherwise done!

• By James-
      Take it easy on me, this is just my seventh mini to paint with three of them being a set of identical orcs. First time trying green stuff any tips for improvements or things you think I did well would be much appreciated. Trying to figure out what worked and what didn't.

This is Archon the Aasimar Warlock and his familiar (which has yet to be named). He was taken as a youth by a fiend for his celestial blood. On the brink of corruption he was rescued by a paladin of the Raven Queen. The Raven Queen then took over his pact and he now serves her hunting those who would defy the natural process of death.

• By grrjr911
      So I finally had some free time today once I finished all my podcast duties. Hopefully this thread will continue for a while as I have to paint the 4 player characters and anything that happens to come between us and our goal. A majority of the miniatures will be from the original bones kickstarter, but some will be from other companies.  

First up is Garruk the half orc ranger of the party. I hadn't decided to do a WIP until I had already started working on some of  the highlights. So he is a bit further along because of this. I'm happy overall with the skin tone. I think I may need to tone the leathered areas down and darken them up.

Next up is Jonas the Oracle. Colors are mostly blocked in. The sections of blue have been highlighted up from blue ink to sapphire blue. I like the way the blue is looking so far and will be brightened up a bit more. 

Let me know what you guys think so far. C&C always welcome.  If you want to check out the podcast you can find it Here.

BONUS ROUND!

I figured while I was posting I would put these pics up. These are from the Knights Models Arkham City line. Both need some finishing touches but they are definitely moving in the right direction (Which is off my paint table!).

• Who's Online   19 Members, 4 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)