• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      I've got a bunch of minis to post from my Cthulhu: Death May Die set.  Here are the first ones- I'll be back to update as I get more pics.

• By spitfire23bc
      This is one I've had "in progress" for ages. I finally mustered the courage to tackle all the eyes and then had fun with drool!

• By Maledrakh
      Yet another of my entries in a painting league on another forum

Pride and Joy
      A nice walk in the park for the Lovecrafts.

Sorry about the pics being a bit blurry, I am still struggling with the camera. It seems it is not meant for such small items.

Most of the miniatures are from a recent 2019 kickstarter by Bear's Head Miniatures, apart from the large Star Spawn that is from the game Cthulhu Wars by Petersen Games. One of the kickstarters for that game had an option for one each of the miniatures extra, and this one is from that set. I hacked off the moulded base it originally came with so I could have similar style bases for the whole family.

Lots of pics and such below, go on, you know you want to click it:

• By Scott W
      I have been working on my contrast while painting- 

I love this sculpt!

This was shot with 2 different lighting setups- which one does everyone prefer?

• By viking_hank
      I bought 4 faceless horrors painted OD green. After soaking them in SG for three days I still couldn’t get the paint off. So I decided to leave one green and repaint the other 3. One is done in purple/pink/white, one purple/brown/pale flesh, the other is purple/pinks/flesh. All the teeth are polished bone and linen white. Eyes are either clear red, fire orange, or sun yellow. Every one got clear coat to look slimy. Pic heavy. 

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)