Sign in to follow this  
Mutilatedlips

THORA, GNOME BARD - 02721

49 minutes ago, Samedi said:

Wow! Does not look like a speed paint to me!

Thanks, there are some things that I normally would have gone back and touched up on, but just sort of let slide for the sake of getting on the table in time.

• Like 1

Nice work!! I hadn’t seen her in the catalogue before and will scope that out for my next acquisition. 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      Been on a painting spree these last few months, in fact Cassie is mini 52 painted so far this year, out of my original goal of painting 50 all year.

First up is Elliwyn Heatherlark, Gnome Bard (SKU 77164) which is the bones version.  The details were a bit soft, but she is totally serviceable for table-top.

Next up, Blink Berenwicket (SKU 3689), the super spunky female gnome warrior in metal.  The sword didn't really turn out, and I should have had a side view...  Metals are shaded metallics.

And last but not least, Cassie, Female Gnome Wizard (SKU 77031) in bones and mini number 52 of the year.

• By Lostraven
      Blink Berenwicket, Female Gnome by Bobby Jackson is also available in metal sku# 03732. The armor is painted with some ancient GW green metallic. I experimented with blue metallic on the sword but I'm not overly thrilled with the result but it is good enough to call done :)

• By knarthex
      So I finished up this teeny tiny figure for my ex last night, and thought I would show her off...

Thanks for looking!
      G

WIP here
    • By Peithetairos
      I felt like a slightly less involved project after Vlad, so I decided to paint Elliwyn Heatherlark. 

I swapped her weapon with a gladius from the Agema Romans and also decided to give her a more interesting item than the small shield she originally carried.

As it happened it got again more involved, as I sculpted a Nure-onna,  basically a snake with a human head, that she defeated in battle.

Worked out well with the pose and provided me with the opportunity to experiment with gore effects.

C&c very welcome. You also find the WIP thread here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/89770-elliwyn-heatherlark-gnome-bard-77164/

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)