Sign in to follow this  
Lostraven

Templar Knight Bust

First of all, many people post historicals and busts ( I've done so as well a few times) so it certainly has it's place.

Every painted mini counts!

As for the bust.

Excellent GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Glitterwolf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By outsiderminiatures
      Quick paint job on this fun little bust! 

Painted entirely with Pro Acryl paints from Monument Hobbies

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ivanmata/the-mechanic?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      This bust is "The Mechanic" a robot mechanic in a post-apocalyptic world.
      Is a high quality resine figure (limited edition) Scale 1/10
      The copies are ready, so the shipment will be immediate once the project is finished
      Thanks to the backers of this campaign, is happening and will be my second miniature :-)
      The approximate shipping costs are:
      Spain: 6€
      Europe: 12€
      USA: 15€
      Rest of america:  15€
      Asia: 15€
      Oceania: 15€
      Africa: 15€
    • By GlenP
      On top of the Sherman Jumbo, I have a new project. This is Frozen Ninja 3D's resin bust of a cloaked gal holding a small flaming dragon. I picked it up ReaperCon last fall.

There are four parts: a base, a robed torsos, a hooded head, and a pair of arms holding the dragon. Over the casting was good, but there were some issues with the resin sheaving (splitting off in layers) in the arms and the underside of the torso. These were sanded down, the given a layer of putty, then further sanded down. You can see the putty in the pics.

I also hollowed out the sleeves and a portion of the hood. These were filled in almost to the opening. I used a Dremel tool and ball cutters to hollow them out and tried to match the inside with the exterior folds.

One unique (to me) thing is the base; there is a two-leve' base with some symbols on it, and small stone house built on top of that. The roof structure is built into the torso's back. It sure beats the usual brass rod...

Pics are where I'm at so far.

Qs and Cs welcomed.

• By Cyradis
      Vancouver Miniature Painters picked this for the first paint club item. It is Queen by Life Miniatures. I wanted to do more with it, and ended up doing the face and skin early.... then rushing the rest. All things considered, she turned out darn nice! Painted with a mix of Reaper, Vallejo, and Kimera. Reaper and Vallejo more on the skin and metal, Kimera more on the cloth. Many thanks to the paint club leader for good photos!

• By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)