Sign in to follow this  
TaleSpinner

The Happy Side of Social Isolation

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

image.png.e913f0079f66dbe7d973d8483ec38fa2.png

I think you have the wrong caption. That's actually one of M.E.O.W.'s stealth ops, using his duct tape to crawl up the wall for a better vantage point...

• Haha 10

My orchids have been blooming. My spider plant, Steve Harrington, is making many more Steves. This is the tiny spider plant I stole from our lab at the beginning of lockdowns - he's becoming a monster.

My 20.5km bike loop has now been done in 52mins! It was an hour and a half at the start of the mess.

• Like 17

8 hours ago, Cyradis said:

My orchids have been blooming. My spider plant, Steve Harrington, is making many more Steves. This is the tiny spider plant I stole from our lab at the beginning of lockdowns - he's becoming a monster.

My 20.5km bike loop has now been done in 52mins! It was an hour and a half at the start of the mess.

Related?

It Came From the '80s] Feeding Audrey II in 'Little Shop of Horrors' -  Bloody Disgusting

• Haha 14

8 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Related?

It Came From the '80s] Feeding Audrey II in 'Little Shop of Horrors' -  Bloody Disgusting

Good idea. I should throw an evil plant at my boys in D&D, just to throw them off a bit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8