Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TaleSpinner

The Happy Side of Social Isolation

Recommended Posts

89551_R-11.jpg?fcts=20201013021837

 

89551_R-6.jpg?fcts=20201013021837

 

89551_R-2.jpg?fcts=20201013021837

 

You know I kinda want it. :rock:

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Probably the most expensive cup of Ramen on the planet!.  

 

Most likely, thou if you order it off Amazon, then yah!! (price bloating by sellers on there)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, haldir said:

 

Most likely, thou if you order it off Amazon, then yah!! (price bloating by sellers on there)

I do wish Amazon would police those.  Charging retail is fine, charging over retail should be reserved for ebay and seedy collectors websites.  I remember seeing a bones figure that was available at Reaper on Amazon marked up 10X from retail price.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

I do wish Amazon would police those.  Charging retail is fine, charging over retail should be reserved for ebay and seedy collectors websites.  I remember seeing a bones figure that was available at Reaper on Amazon marked up 10X from retail price.

 

Oh, I totally agree. Most hobby stuff tends to be overpriced on there.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, haldir said:

 

Oh, I totally agree. Most hobby stuff tends to be overpriced on there.

You want overpriced on Amazon? Check out the Canadian version.... 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

You want overpriced on Amazon? Check out the Canadian version.... 

Can confirm. I ordered my Feldherr cases and foam from them directly in Germany since it was way cheaper.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...