The Happy Side of Social Isolation

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

image.png.80c78b527a10a2334998fd3ebfcc576e.png

considering this is somebodies pet (the bars and the pink blankie give it away) are you implying that WOOF is raising plague rats to release on the world?!?

• Haha 8
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So as I reflect on all the frustration, fear, annoyance, and such; it's frankly getting me down.  The news is constantly filled with doom and gloom.  You know what, that's not what this post is about

Grump made origami flowers because he couldn't swing by Trader Joe's to pick up flowers for me.   The first time he made me cry was when he told me, back when we started officially dating, t

I've got something for this topic I think. This past weekend, I had the pleasure of reveiling to my family the gender of my upcoming child, due to be born in February 2021! Now, we had been

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

considering this is somebodies pet (the bars and the pink blankie give it away) are you implying that WOOF is raising plague rats to release on the world?!?

Yah never would have guess the Skaven were Dutch now did yah!!!:lol:

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

image.png.b7334eb292f37cd07fcd3e1933b747be.png

You know I actually had to go through the foggy glasses the other day. I was sanding resin parts (the fomorian giant witch), I had a sanding mask & my readers on & I was like damn this annoying. Glad my eyesight is still good as far as general everyday stuff.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...