• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheUncannyAK
      The dire crocodile, dire boar, and dire crab were one of the Bones 4 addons, and it doesn't look like they've hit retail just yet. Which is a shame, because we need more giant crabs.

The mud on the dire crocodile's base is just some water effect goo dribbled on that half of the base. The barnacles attached to the rocks on the dire crab's base were sculpted with green stuff. The rocks... those are just rocks.

• By MusicalFeline
      So, a coworker and fellow painter gave me a bunch of unwanted Warhammer Underworlds Shadespire minis, so uh... Guess that's mostly what you guys will be seeing from me in the near future!

As I'm just naturally inclined to orcs, and these guys look absolutely awesome, I painted Ironskull's Boyz first. Also, finally got my hands on some premade washes, so I ditched homemade watered down paints on these. Personally, I think it made 'em look pretty good!

The number of ants that tried to photobomb this shot was ridiculous.

The lighting on the individual shots was being weird, so sorry if some are darker and other lighter!

• By Lidless Eye
      Hadn't seen this here yet:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1620164718/28mm-pig-faced-orcs?ref=user_menu

You enter the cavern with water dripping down from overhead. The smell of rotten meat is thick in the air. From up ahead in the distance you hear the loud battle cry of your enemy SQUEEEEEEE! 
      Painted by Ben Rodman      Pig faced orcs.  The most iconic encounter of any classic adventure. We have a nice variety of these little oinkers in the pen.
      We enlisted the help of Bobby Jackson to sculpt the porcs and Jason Wiebe for all the pork besties. They did an awesome job.
      Fortress Figures will be casting these beauties up in lead free white metal. 
      Any support for our small family owned business is greatly appreciated.
      Painted by world renowned artist Rob Wheeler Painted by world renowned artist Rob Wheeler      This project is for unpainted, white metal and/or resin figurines. Models are provided NOT painted. Models are scaled to 28mm toe to eye or 1:60. Models are provided with a plastic tab/slot base. Figurines are not toys and are intended only for adults. Models may require some assembly, may have sharp or pointed parts and are a choking hazard to anyone prone to put them in their mouth.

I backed for the Ettin(ess) Bodyguard myself

• By SparrowMarie
      I'm looking for something to stick Bones, specifically Ma'al Drakar's terrain, to a wooden base. It's not thick enough, at the area I want to place it, to pin effectively.

What kind of adhesives would work? I'm thinking epoxy, maybe? I just /really/ don't want to melt it accidentally and have to buy a new one.
    • By Evilhalfling
      I just like the way the blue/black wings look.  - I did the same with the Librarian Sophie. (last month)  
      I really need to paint up one of the metal versions for contrast. 
      I'm not sure what she is serving - Meat, bread and salad is the way I painted it, but that could be cake instead. 

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)