AICOM Grunt 2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AICOM is the working title for the Infantry Skirmish Game set in the CAV Universe.

That is, as far as I can remember, the fourth green we've seen for the game, which currently has one figure (General Drake) available for purchase as a CAV item.

Expect it to be based on the RAGE engine that powers Warlord now and will power CAV in the not-too-distant future.

Actually Erion, when I was introduced to Sgt Hans at Origins 03, I was told he was the first AICOM green. The General Drake figure is a special edition thing for christmas, much like the holiday Sophie's but sci-fi :o) I could be wrong though.

And yes, AICOM is yet another game using the Warlord engine but this one's an infantry skirmish level game set in the CAV universe.

Definately a tasty green... though the spandex is back :o)

However, I do think the spandex gives it a nice futuristic look. Course, it does also support the theory that women in battle don't need armour :o)

hehe ya my girlfriend can wield two swords, but I refuse to teach her pistols because its the only advantage I have left!!!

but ya I wouldn't mind that mini to add to my modern mini collection.

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

Dallas Texas

The General Drake figure is a special edition thing for christmas, much like the holiday Sophie's but sci-fi. :o) I could be wrong though.

you could be. :;):

Drake has been advertised in recent CW as an AICOM piece. Your information may have been correct at the time, but I'm leaning towards a change of plans occured since then.

but we all know I can be and often am wrong too.

cher :upside:

Edited by ladystorm
The General Drake figure is a special edition thing for christmas, much like the holiday Sophie's but sci-fi. :o) I could be wrong though.

you could be. :;):

Drake has been advertised in recent CW as an AICOM piece. Your information may have been correct at the time, but I'm leaning towards a change of plans occured since then.

but we all know I can be and often am wrong too.

cher :upside:

I'd say it was just a holiday peice still the base is not a square... But I'm sure it will be still usable though :devil:

That's such 20th-century thinking, Stuart.

It's not spandex -- it's nano-cloth that is able to absorb and dissipate energy from particle and laser weapons and can stiffen instantly upon impact detection to deflect hits from slugs.

::D: I love GURPS Ultra-Tech.

That's such 20th-century thinking, Stuart.

It's not spandex  -- it's nano-cloth that is able to absorb and dissipate energy from particle and laser weapons and can stiffen instantly upon impact detection to deflect hits from slugs.

::D:  I love GURPS Ultra-Tech.

The guv'ment is working on this sort of stuff right now. Their first actual application was just putting on a thing coat of "stuff" to waterproof everything. Sort of like those dockers pants that won't stain. Any sort of "cool" applications like stopping bullets will be a ways off though.

They're also looking into building battle suits too. Go to google and search for DAPRA and exoskeleton and see what comes up.

---

Thanks for pointing out those other greens Reaper Brian.