AICOM Grunt 2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only would that Mini be tough to sell.... It would be very expensive Due to the ammonts of metal needed to properly porportion the figure! And I won't get into the quantities of accessories that the Mini would need (Bags, books, and a Minion to help carry it all!)

oh my bleeding Eyes...

Tim

I have to admit, I was a little worried when I first saw the AICOM girl figure, but Grunt 2 has restored my faith! Check out that G-11, it looks great compared to the illustration in the CAV JoR1. I'm glad to see the sculpters are taking some time to match up the technology in both games.

I honestly don't mind AICOM Girl. Not every fight in AICOM is going to be out in the middle of the woods with high powered lasers and machine guns. I plan on having a spaceship terrain piece and maybe even an office building if I can figure out a way to pull it out.

I mean with all of the UCORs and what not, I expect espionage to be a big part of the CAV Universe. AICOM Girl could simply be a sneaky spy type chich who just happened to get caught and now has to make an exit, stage right. ^_^