• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Experimenting with a different hue shadow color.  This is Burgundy Wine.  I worry that Twilight Blue/Snow Shadow/Ghost White will come off a little lifeless, and this is my attempt to change that.

Khaki Shadow, Dirty Bone, Splintered Bone on the teeth.  Went with a hit of Linen White for one last highlight, not pictured.

Thanks!  Me too.     Twilight Blue on the skin.

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      So here they are. The Ogre Squad. You can see the WIP here.

I love how nonchalant and casual this guy looks.

especially when compared to this guy.

The oldest of my ogres. Metal and unfinished for years because I was just never happy with him. 

another angry ogre
      fond of the face(s) on this guy and also the pig. The rope on the barrel was a little frustrating though. It had a mold line right down its length and even though I wasn't doing much line cleaning for these guys that was both a hard one to fix and a hard one to ignore.

the bones black ogre has the best grumpy ogre face. He painted up nicely with very little clean up to ignore.

the other metal ogre Kagunk and his amazing shield. This guy sat just primed for a good long while as I just was never sure how to handle the shield face. The older chieften's club face was easier since it was always going to look like wood, but this I had to think about a bit. I think it works pretty well.

a few attempts at a group shot. Bigger minis are hard to keep all in focus at once.
      There it is then. There are a couple of details I see I still need to do and the metal chieftains need to be sealed. But otherwise that is it for this lot. I did by the other ettin in bones and I might order the other ogre leader and I think I have a bones half ogre around somewhere.  If I paint them I may update this with new squad members. We will see.
    • By EvilJames
      My waste paint receptacle for my ogre squad. Nothing special or exciting but he's done too.
      probably his best side here.

This side no so much. I don't know think he translated into bones as well as some of the others like the ogres. But then, he's just a mook so who cares. 

Oops! Looks like I hurt his feelings. He'll feel better when he's amongst his metal brethren. He has a much better base than they do.
    • By Geoff Davis
      A dumpster.  I started painting it as part of Aaron Lovejoy's blending class.  Then had a ton of fun weathering it. 

• By kazmania7
      Ogre raiding party member.

• By kazmania7
      after doing the bugbears I figured why not try something a little bigger, how about some ogre's, unfortunately most of the ogre's were sold out in the reaper store and ended up getting this piece which at the time didn't know I already had.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)