• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fanguad
      It's been a while since I've painted a Reaper miniature, so I thought I would post my latest creation here.

I had a lot of fun painting this mini - blue is one of my favorite colors to blend with, and I enjoy painting fun hair, like her braid in the back.  TMM was used on the metal.
    • By Maledrakh
      44082 Cave Bear (#624)

The cave bear lived from the Pleistocene era (That's the Ice Ages to us normal folks) which lasted from 2.580.000 years ago to about 11.700 years ago. However, it seems to have gone extinct about 24.000 years ago. Which certainly is contemporary with modern humans.
      Them cave bears must have been delicious. And the shaggy furs kept us warm in those cold, cold caves.

60x35mm base. Sculpted by Jason Wiebe.

Great Beasts indeed!

From the Lost Valley expansion
      Bones 4 kickstarter, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Made in Bones Black PVC
      available from reapermini.com

These models were completed the 2nd of May.
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

For International Mini Painting Month I'm bearly getting started...

Grrrrr,
      Kev!
    • By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Owlbear promo from Bones Black.  It was a lot of fun to paint!  As an aside, does anyone know if this can still be purchased through Reaper?  I can't find it on the site anymore... :(

• By HolkDiggity
      I've been trying to do a bit of painting every day, since RCon is coming up so soon. I have a problem with long-term projects, though, so I need to occasionally work on something quick and sweet in between. Sometimes I need to finish something to keep me motivated, you know? Tonight's lucky candidate was this bear, whom I love. His name is Randall and he likes standing in fields.

Anyhow, enjoy!

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)