Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

Gale Force 9 Purple Worm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By viking_hank
      Goremaw, the great purple worm, I made lots of mistakes while painting this mini. I had to go back and correct a lot of over painting. Tried to use Army painter paints, didn’t care for them. Constructive criticism is welcome. Sticking to Reaper paint from now on. 

• By Felltyde
      My time has been limited as of late, so when I get to paint I tend to overwhelm myself a bit. Lots of progress but nothing finished!

• By Mutilatedlips
      Another mini from the Scourge of the Slave Lords set. I really like the way this guy came out. Although doesn't strike me as very Assassin looking, maybe Ranger. 

• By Mutilatedlips
      This is one of my favorites. My friend has me painting this whole set from the module The Scourge of Suderham and the requirement is to have them all painted close to the way they appear on the box.

• By Mutilatedlips
      crooked resin staff. I snapped the top part trying to straighten out. My friend grabbed and almost broke the bottom part trying to straighten out, thinking it was metal. It doesn't bother me too much, almost looks animated in a way. 

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)