Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

Citrine paints Stonehaven Halfling Mage

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Yuki Onna.
      One of my first 3D printed models.

I kept the colourscheme simple.
      She's a ghost for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon, Project.
      WIP HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

She got a base from the Artisan Guild Oni set.
      I painted her eyes red, not sure if it's visible.

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      My LFGS had a painting contest on its FB Star Wars Legion page a bit ago.  2 weeks to paint up a squad of at least 4 figures. As creativity counted, I decided to set my white and black paint aside and paint something besides Stormtroopers.
      I took a look through the Rebel scum I'd acquired and really like the poses and sculpts for the Rebel Veterans.
      I'd planned to do the whole box of 7 figures, but (as anyone who's seen my WIPs knows) I'm not the fastest painter.  I'm lucky if I can get one figure done in two weeks.
      So I quickly decided to just do 4 figures for the contest.

I liked how they came out, and they did get "best painted" in the contest,  so I guess they are alright.

It then took me another 6 weeks to finally finish the last 3 figures (see?  Sloooooow.)
      But the whole unit is finally done.

Should probably read the rules on them sometime soon.....

Now back to all those Stormtroopers.

• By Citrine
      Look at that winning smile!  He wants you to come for dinner....
      Reaper Bones Burrowing Horror (SKU 77372)
      I am sad to see the paint has rubbed off in some places, might have to try to patch that up by using some Reaper liner.

• By Citrine
      This was a quick speed paint, less than an hour. And I think the Night Spectre (Reaper Bones SKU 77099) turned out looking awesome for the amount of effort put in.

• By Citrine
      Some basic tabletop paint jobs on Goldar the Barbarian (Reaper Bones 77047) and Dub Bullock (Reaper Bones 77027).  Their faces where pretty mangled, so I didnt want to spend a lot of time on them. 

I had painted Goldar earlier, and on that one the face was fine.  SO I think I was unlucky on the above Goldar:

• Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)