• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vacaroja
      Tiny turtles are adorable! Colors inspired by the northern red-bellied turtle.

• By rpghammer
      Cats, Hawks, Dragonborn, Turtles, Warforged and Demons PC 28mm Miniatures. Miniatures kits come with 2 heads, 4 right arms, 4 left arms and 2 tails for the cat. Made by Board Dog Games and Norse Foundry

The last kickstarter fulfilled 3 months early. Please check them out and maybe support the project to help it fund!

Link Here

• By Rigel
      It was getting along for sundown when the turtle moseyed into town.

(click for turnaround)

Now, round these parts, we don't ask questions about a man's past. But every man's got a past, and sometimes the past got a long shadow. 

(Special guest appearances by Bombshell's Raferu-san and some modified Troglodytes.) 

I will glue a grommet top hat to anything, anything. 
      Something about the poncho made me think of old Spaghetti westerns, and things snowballed from there. 
      Hope you enjoy!
    • By Lidless Eye
      Since it's arrival last month, I've been experimenting with my first 3D Printer.  Today marked the first finished painted projects that were made on it.

Several Giants, designed by Duncan "Shadow" Louca.

The Gourdlock, by dutchmogul:

One of my favorite finds while randomly searching for STL files, the Dwarf Rock Star, also by dutchmogul.

Completing my Frostgrave Bestiaries is an eventual goal...here's a simple crab from Rocket Pig

Tortles seem to be the new hotness since their introduction in a charity event tied to "Tomb of Annihilation".  These guys are a mix from Fat Dragon and the wonderful DM Workshop

The last are a murder of Redcaps, again designed by DM Workshop.  I swapped out their weapons to give them some variety.

• By Auberon
      And now for this week's minis, the spikeshell warriors. These guys were painted to tabletop using the same artists paints, but one was over white and the other was over black.  The shell patterns are also different, but I ended up liking one more than the other.

Thanks for looking.
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 3 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)