Bones 4: Ape Attack! #84

Lostraven

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By paintybeard
      Quite pleased with these, didn't put quite enough contrast into the different colours of the various parts of the Bride of Frankenstein, otherwise I'm quite pleased with all of them:

I'm just about half way through my Bones 4 pile now, let's try not to think about Bones 5! 
    • By Lostraven
      This is Inn Keeper Sophie from the Bones 4 Core, Sophie and Friends subset and was sculpted by Gene Van Horne. It was #160 in the set but is now available as SKU: 77750.

• By ChumBucket
      Menacing? Goofy? Crocodile

• By ChumBucket
      Inspired by a DOTA 2 team and KFC/Long John Silvers combination fast food spots, I present to you the chicken fighters.
      Still pretty new to this, all feedback and tips welcome. 

Thanks!

• By Lostraven
      Here is another wizard from the Greybeards subset of the Bones 4 Core set. This one does have a metal version (SKU 03953) and was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I had fun with this figure. I love the character in these wizard figures. This one is strongly reminiscent of Gandalf. Though I resisted the temptation to go grey I did sneak Gandalf's rune onto the medallion on the back of his hat.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)