Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbelly

Alliance April Part 2: Rebel Veterans

these look like a cool little group but one question is driving me nuts:  Why is there a notch on the machine gunners base?  is there something that it locks into?  It seems like a lot of extra design to save a little bit of plastic unless it has a purpose, but I cant figure out what that purpose might be.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

these look like a cool little group but one question is driving me nuts:  Why is there a notch on the machine gunners base?  is there something that it locks into?  It seems like a lot of extra design to save a little bit of plastic unless it has a purpose, but I cant figure out what that purpose might be.

Part of the game mechanic for arc of fire/facing/movement measurement.

Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Yes, that's where the movement tool connect on larger bases. There are three movement tools for the game, each with curved ends to press up against the standard base.  All larger bases have the front and back notches to take the movement tools.

• Like 3