Blacklist Miniatures: Fantasy Series 1

SamuraiJack

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Talae said:

I had high hopes for this but they have been dwindling again. I don't understand what is taking weeks and weeks.

I saw this explained well somewhere. I’m sure I’m not doing it justice in my relaying of the info. 

Basically, QML can’t just accept the product ownership and deliver it without opening themselves to massive potential legal and tax liabilities. Basically they would need to create a separate LLC to take ownership, and file some tax paperwork to avoid owing massive taxes on the value of the product.

Doing all that takes time (I’m sure there are several types of lawyers involved, too; contract, tax, etc.) Lawyers mean more time. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

I saw this explained well somewhere. I’m sure I’m not doing it justice in my relaying of the info. 

Basically, QML can’t just accept the product ownership and deliver it without opening themselves to massive potential legal and tax liabilities. Basically they would need to create a separate LLC to take ownership, and file some tax paperwork to avoid owing massive taxes on the value of the product.

Doing all that takes time (I’m sure there are several types of lawyers involved, too; contract, tax, etc.) Lawyers mean more time. 

Thanks for the attempt at making it make sense. I guess that is reasonable. This whole situation is still terrible though.

• Like 1

If you don't get the updates, QML is sending out the "Pledge Manager" for you to send additional (shipping) payment to QML Tuesday, (and some Monday invites to test the system). From the comments, shipping to USA is up to $35 per set, and to Canada $95 CAD per set?. ☹️

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blacklistgames/blacklist-miniatures-fantasy-series-1/posts/3670474?context=comment_from_email&ref=ksr_email_backer_project_update_registered_users#comments

https://www.qmlogistics.com/blacklist/

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Can’t wait to get this travesty finished. Shipping should start approximately 7 weeks from today. 

Do all your friends a solid, and if they backed this, double check that they have seen the update. The next 21 days is the only opportunity they’ll have to pay shipping and get these fulfilled. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Only European and Asian backers ever got anything shipped.

Thanks!

Sorry, I meant did anyone get this notice about shipping yet, not the minis (I could have been more clear)

Speaking of which, I got mine later last night (after I asked the question here)

• Like 1