Jump to content

Blacklist Miniatures: Fantasy Series 1


SamuraiJack
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Uhhh.... That's an insane asking price. Wow.   That's literally what people would have put in to pay for everything originally... 

I expect they will get stuck with a lot at that price. I sure wouldn't pay it. I wonder how much is cost of shipping and how much is figuring out the legal nightmare and storage and making it worth their while and how much bleeding the vixtims because Blacklist has nothing? Because knowing that would help understanding if they're trying for that so they get as much profit as possible for abandoned pledges.  They likely won't share that info but it would make me hesitate to have them involved in any KS as distributor either

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

What about the book? Are they shipping those, too? That's all I wanted, and while I did download the PDF they gave out a while back, I'd kinda like to get the physical book.


You're thinking of Fantasy Series 2. This isn’t that KS.

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lexomatic said:

I expect they will get stuck with a lot at that price. I sure wouldn't pay it. I wonder how much is cost of shipping and how much is figuring out the legal nightmare and storage and making it worth their while and how much bleeding the vixtims because Blacklist has nothing? Because knowing that would help understanding if they're trying for that so they get as much profit as possible for abandoned pledges.  They likely won't share that info but it would make me hesitate to have them involved in any KS as distributor either

That was pretty much my thought.  I'd sooner just walk away than literally pay full price yet again if I had been a backer, because that's just a stupidly high price, especially compared to what Americans are paying.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

That was pretty much my thought.  I'd sooner just walk away than literally pay full price yet again if I had been a backer, because that's just a stupidly high price, especially compared to what Americans are paying.


I don't disagree, but USA to Canada shipping has gotten insane recently.  I recently had to pay $30 just to ship 6 minis and a sprue from Virginia to Canada.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:


I don't disagree, but USA to Canada shipping has gotten insane recently.  I recently had to pay $30 just to ship 6 minis and a sprue from Virginia to Canada.

They're a massive company involved in logistics, they'll get deals regular people can only dream of.  That kind of pricing seems like they're padding things in some way, plus dealing with USPS/CanadaPost instead of couriers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

They're a massive company involved in logistics, they'll get deals regular people can only dream of.  That kind of pricing seems like they're padding things in some way, plus dealing with USPS/CanadaPost instead of couriers.

 

Oh I'm sure part of it is the debt Blacklist owes them for.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone else notice the "HOT" topic label? Because Canadian backers are getting burned. Anyway, found this quote for Canadian pricing:

 

"I'm in BC and got 51 USD. I've only got 1 copy of the miniature set with stretch goals so defintiely stings. But that's within the typical realm of shipping cost to Canada, as annoying as that is. The full cost of one set of these has come out around 150-175 CAD. Still a decent price for this many minis."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ced1106 said:

Anyone else notice the "HOT" topic label? Because Canadian backers are getting burned. Anyway, found this quote for Canadian pricing:

 

"I'm in BC and got 51 USD. I've only got 1 copy of the miniature set with stretch goals so defintiely stings. But that's within the typical realm of shipping cost to Canada, as annoying as that is. The full cost of one set of these has come out around 150-175 CAD. Still a decent price for this many minis."

$51 USD is a lot more reasonable than asking people to literally pay out full cost all over again.  Yes, I know that's technically "only" $20 USD more, but the $51 USD figure actually sounds like proper shipping costs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...