Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Wolfenstein: The Board Game

Looks neat, but the last campaign of theirs I was interested in was heavily delayed (Ramparts).  Sure brings back some memories though...

• Like 1

I don't care about the game itself but I would like some of those minis.

Nostalgia makes me want to love this. In reality, it isn't speaking to me like I would have thought it would. Even the minis aren't drawing me in. Not sure why.

• Like 1

Such outdated information.  They've completed a whole bunch of stuff successfully.  And I've had no problem with their quality for the price. 

That being said, I have no interest in the game. 

Edited by Dan d'Lyon

There is a massive amount of salt going around against archon /prodos, which is understandable enough. But the picture is not just negative. They have actually delivered lately. I can only speak from my own experience, which is not bad. I have received mine, and the minis are good quality, the rest ok for the price.  Even though I still am outstanding some

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      I assume that everyone is already aware that Midlam is running a new KS, but...   

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/classic-cloaked-halfling-adventurers/description

Story
      Throughout the land, small shadowy figures are reported, often just glimpsed out of the corner of the eye.  They go hither, they go thither! They are abroad on unnamed errands and secret quests.  It can only be...
      The Classic Cloaked Halfling Adventuring Party!
      A Set of 10 Classic Cloaked Halfling Adventurers for all of your Fantasy Adventures.
      Welcome to our latest Kickstarter Project, which we are running as a quick campaign, of just over a week.   Our plans for the year, like so many other peoples, have been knocked sideways and we are behind where we planned to be.   To that end, we intend to run this campaign for just over a week, and get the miniatures sent out to backers before the end of the year.
      The classic cloaked halflings project came about because the few halflings we did have with cloaks, always proved popular, and it remains a classic look.  So here we have male and female cloaked halfling with a variety of adventuring gear.

Now hurry up, you only have 7 days on this one because they hope to get the minis out the door in time for Christmas.

• By Brandy
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/krizantos-games/manashard-golem-cave-adventure

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/cyber-city?ref=discovery_category_newest

• By lexomatic
      This will have to do for now. This is short,  or it's been on a while. 8 days left.
      1-4 minis, kids on bikes (and/or skateboards) style, shipping included.

• By Gadgetman!
      Story
      Welcome to the Splintered Light Miniatures 15mm Return to the Black Root Forest Kickstarter Campaign.  For many years, renowned sculptor Ben Siens has added great sculpts to our line of fantasy figures.  A year ago, we ran a successful campaign adding beastmen and treemen into our range of miniatures.  Over the past year, Siens has sculpted more wonderful figures for us and we decided to offer them to you via a second Kickstarter.
          Our primary goal for this campaign is getting the funds needed for the production molds and initial castings.  Our hope is that as we get the funding for production molds, we can also keep Ben sculpting new figures for future lines.  We need you help to get this done so please pledge today!
        Our plan is to have 11 new codes but we will also be offering these along with the entire range of Ben Siens sculpted figures.

There's only 4 days left in the campaign, so if you want some well-made 15mm goodness...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/splinteredlightminis/return-to-the-blackroot-forest/description

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)