• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone. Here it is, I completed my chimeric aberration. At the heart of the barren wasteland, during a cursed journey to redemption, the champion met a limping chimeric aberration. It has the main features of a giant hound, a vulture head stretches out of its right side and a hulking insect head sits on the left side.

Every part I used are from Reaper Miniatures. The main body is a 02817 Moor Hound sculpted by Ben Siens. The two extra heads are from 03069, Hooked Hulk sculpted by Michael Brower which are included in 03440 creature components pack 2. The spiked tail is from a 14456 Mastema sculpted by Julie Guthrie, included in 03334 Creature Components. The wings are from a 03641 Gunslinger model sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. I finally swapped its left side paws for claw and a palmed foot at the back. These parts are part of the 03440 creature components pack 2.

The colors are all Reaper MSP paint. I was inspired by the Cù-Sìth from the Scottish folklore for the main body. The additional heads have traditional vulture and praying mantis colors. Due to the large size of the monster, I built a 50mm wide base. I plan to create the stats for this monster and build a surprise encounter for my fellow D&D player. Let me know what you think about it.

Here is the link to the WIP.

More pics under the spoiler.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, back to the classics today. Here my render of Ben Siens 77009, Werewolf.

• By Geoff Davis
      I know I haven't posted in a while, but I still check in daily on the friendliest mini-painting forum on the web!  Still lurking here while pursuing my obsession with OSL. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the biggest small dragon I ever painted. 03651 Storm Dragon Hatchling sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      This is the metal version of the model, it is mounted on a 74033, 40mm round base. The final highlight on the upper part of the wings is 09294 Alien Goo and 09408 Candlelight Yellow.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, after sitting five months on the shelf, that being the projet (not me)  I finally found time to complete my Gnolls display base. The base is 7.25 inches x 11 inches wide. Here are some pictures.
      Other pictures of the Gnolls can be found here.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 4 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)