Sign in to follow this  
mattbail

Absolute shot in the Dark (Kaladrax)

Hey all, 

So, Christmas 2019 my wife bought me the Kaladrax, big ol' bone dragon mini. I had set it aside until this quarantine gave me some free time to  work through it. Today I was working on assembling it but noticed the model came with two "female" hip bones, instead of the male needed to secure the back legs. I've also noticed others with this problem while looking online. 

What are the chances of someone out there having my missing male part, and is missing their female (what a weird sentence)? With this model being as old as it is, is there ANY chance of getting the part that I would need to finish this absolute beast? 

hip bone.jpg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Your best option might be to email Reaper Customer Support ([email protected]) and see what they can tell you.

Thank you sir, I went that route as well! Really hoping something can be done, forget tabletop. This thing may be a centerpiece in my display case!

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum.

If you can't get that part, I would suggest to combine cutting and green stuff to make it fit.

It's an Undead Dragon, you could get away with it by obscuring any offending parts in either sand/grass/flock or blood and gore or even remnants of skin.

Search the forum show off section for Kaladrax and see what people did with it.

I have put this beast on the obsidian crypt, it's an awesome display piece!

I've seen @Sirithiliel's version she made it into a underwater piece for example.

Right now @blargney has a WIP going on putting it on a castle tower, just awesome ideas all over the place.

• Like 2

Uh I haven't opened the one I got when it was discontinued.I haven't noticed  anyone else post about this? Please post a WIP thread. I'm  curious to see how you address the problem.