Murder’s Mark, Pathfinder 1e Module

Darcstaar

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have its attention.  How far do you move toward it?

12 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

OOC: Darcstaar-Not sure how you want to handle cross talk and planning during combat rounds between the players.  I have an idea that I would like to share with the the rest of the party, but am willing to wait until Karl's turn in the initiative order and have it happen organically if preferred.

I don’t mind if you OOC here, or try to coordinate in The Gathering thread, even if not your turn.  Just limit the in-character speech to a short sentence or two due to the 6 second round.

• Like 1

Sorry, I missed that.

Karl quickly surveys the scene and decides on a course of action.  He quickly removes and doffs his armored coat (move action) flicking it like a matadors cape to catch the beasts attention.  He calls out to those trying to help.

"I'll try and cover it's head and hold it down.  Between all of us, we might be able keep it busy until it's handlers arrive."

And then in a loud sonorous voice he begins the edda of Sigurd Wyrm-taker. (action Raging Song)

"And lo, did Sigurd depart the town of Stavanger, stalking across the tudra in seach of his foe..."

Anyone can choose to be affected by Inpired Rage: At 1st level, affected allies gain a +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution and a +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws, but also take a –1 penalty to AC. While under the effects of inspired rage, allies other than the skald cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration. 

Ok: move action to doff the coat, move action to approach you he thing, and get its attention.

It moves up to close the distance that remains, and takes a bite at the coat.

3+5=8, miss.

Darkaya is up.