Sign in to follow this  
Darcstaar

Murder’s Mark, Pathfinder 1e Module

"A wise thief does not commit an obvious crime, and then remain in place to be found. It does not make sense to do this, and less sense when the circus would remain in town afterwards. If any where to engage in robbing businesses, I would think they would do it better, and not top it with a murder easiest pinned on their star attraction. I know I would want to be leagues away before the crime was even discovered, or have an iron clad alibi"

"Thank you for the information and your time Sheriff Feldane.  you have been most gracious with your assistance.  I think that we should be able to find our way to the two locations without your assistance, unless of course, you think that Mrs Walder would be adverse to our looking around with your presence.  Did anyone have anything else they wanted to ask before we leave?"

You head to the murder site first to look around.  In a muddy field close to a dirt road, near some bushes.  How do you investigate?

(12+6=18 perception)
Frowning he looks around to see if there is anything obviously out of place that might provide a clue

Blood on the ground and bush, footprints both humanoid and monstrous.  It would be a different skill to draw conclusions about the prints or blood.

And let me know if anyone will assist, and who main roller is, and if it is a roll or a take 10.

"I'm afraid that I am not the the best at reading signs on the ground.  I could tell you what happened after the fact about a tavern brawl, but most of this beyond me.  Do any of you have skill at tracking?"

Karl casts about for signs of any sort of magic; perhaps used spell components or signs of evocations?

Arcana: Taking 10 +5=15

OOC-Anyone can try to use Survival untrained.  That is the skill governing identifying and following tracks.

1 minute ago, Darcstaar said:

OOC-Anyone can try to use Survival untrained.  That is the skill governing identifying and following tracks.

Operative word is try.

Survival (2+0)=2

(apologies for the no-show in this one)

Darkaya has a bit of Survival (+1), she will try to assess the situation:

12 (+1), total of 13 (if anyone wants to assist, I'll be the main roller)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this