• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a cute but deadly little lady goblin. 14178, Skralla the Reven Hero was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint.

According to the rumours; Skralla grew up near the Shores of the Sea of Stars, far from Monglash. She heard the tales of Razig and his undead crew, and has always wanted to join them. Knowing that Razig would never accept her unless she proved herself a true pirate, she raided Aizen Krahl one night and emerged with one of the dwarves' coveted guns and a trail of bearded corpses behind her. Now that she has the guns, the murder, the pillaging, and the rumming down, she has thrown in her lot with Varaug in hopes of meeting Razig one day and joining him. If only she had stolen ammunition, or knew how to load the wretched thing. Still, it serves her well with a blade tied on, and maybe Razig can teach her shooting.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone and Happy Halloween. Here are pictures of the model I completed Yesterday. 14288, Soriel the Overlords Hero was sculpted by by James van Schaik for the Warlord line.
      He's a mercenary NPC in the D&D campaign I'm running. I like the unusual shape of his exotic sword / axe. Enjoy!

• By Metalchaos
      Happy Halloween everyone, here are picture of a model I completed last night. 14285, Taletia the overlords Mage was sculpted by Gene Van Horne for the Warlord line.
      She's a tiefling enchantress NPC in the D&D campaign I'm running.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, sorry for this guy lack of decent clothing. I guess it makes sense to be dressed like this when you're a slave fighting in the scorching arena of Thule.
      This Warlord 14652, Necropolis Chattel model was sculpted by Stefan Niehues.

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone, here are pictures of the mini I'll be using as a necromancer in my upcoming D&D game.
      14060, Leisynn the mercenary mage is one of my top 5 favorite model. It was sculpted by Tim Prow for the Warlord game.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)