Sign in to follow this  
Darcstaar

Souls for Smuggler’s Shiv, Pathfinder 1e

Lorak will climb (move action) on top of the Boulder, (d20(9)+7=16 climb check if needed) and then making himself a noticeable target will enter a defensive stance (standard action to go total defense for +4 dodge bonus to ac for 1 round).

1BFF6022-9B18-4F38-BC78-78A53AEB779B.thumb.jpeg.46535a4ffc6d64f1e35dfe2b65ffce8d.jpeg

Round 3

A takes flight and double moves, it is 15 feet off the ground here.

B swoops down 5 feet, using flyby attack against Lorak.  Rolled a 4, missing.  It pulls up, gaining 5 feet of altitude, keeping it 15 feet off the ground.

Arune is up.

Arune fires another arrow at B.  Natural 20 (confirm crit (14+5=19))  damage (4+2=6) (OOC: I really have to find me some poison... or second level ::D:)

After the shot, he ducks around to P14

• Like 1

Ok, now that Plan A is dead, I will fire my sling at the other creature:

Sling 17+4 (21)

Dmg 2+2 (4 pts) + Sneak (2) 6pts if I can.

I will attempt a Stealth check afterwards 6 - 20 + 7 = -7 (he he yah right......)

Scraps kills off the second one.

You estimate that after skinning and cleaning, each would yield about 10-15 lbs of meat.

The nest has three eggs, but no hatchlings, and no treasure.

Time to go hide from the sun...

Sabine searches for a location that can provide protection from the sun for the entire party.  If one is not readily found she will use her wilderness skills to make one.

Survival: (5+9)=14

Arune looks out from the cliff to try and memorize the lay of the land and potential landmarks and settlements or other camps

You make some mental notes.  You hide in the tree cover for the next three hours.  At about 2:30pm clouds roll in and it starts pouring rain for a good half-hour.  The forest floor forms dozens of rivulets, and turns to slick mud.  Then, just as quickly as it came, it passes.  It didn’t do anything to stifle the heat.

Its now 3pm.  You can keep exploring west, or make your way back to camp.

Do you bring the Dino carcasses?  What about the eggs?

There are developing chicks inside.

As far as you know, most venomous creatures us me glands or sacs to deploy their venom.  If those are avoided or discarded and the animal didn’t receive an envenomation from itself or another creature, it should be safe.

• Like 1

No point in taking the eggs then, they aren't fit for food, May as well take ourselves back to camp and settle in for the night.