Souls for Smuggler’s Shiv, Pathfinder 1e

Darcstaar

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, 

Arune zips under the the legs of the person in front of him and with his small rapier slides deep into the crab between the eyes singing his ancient battle cry "Neep-nep-neeep-neep' and the blade sinks home and a green splash of acid from his off hand flips up an over his head to splash across the creatures face.  With a flourish he pulls the blade out and spins to the side With a little bow.

(What? I got a nat 20(+3), which Crits, a 19+3 for the confirm, a 4 on the damage roll for 8 damage and he casts acid splash with his off hand with a 17+3 to hit and 2 damage.  I will probably never pull that off again but it had to look awesome!)

• Like 1

Arune does his best to single-handedly take out the giant crab, but it still lives and is appreciably wounded.  With the addition of the acid, it’s half-way to Ceviche!

Scraps is up.  It hasn’t gone yet, so you would get sneak attack damage.

• Like 1

I will make my way up to it & try to get into flank position (without provoking a return attack) to help out others in the party. As he moves, he flash his steel & takes a quick swipe at the creature.

Rapier 15 (+4) Total 19

Dmg: 4 + 2+ 4 Total 10 pts!

• Like 1

That finishes it off!

You search the rest of this lowest deck and don’t find anything else of value.

You hack off the legs and claws and tie them into a bundle, then make your way off the ship.  You guess it will provide food for the 10 of you for two to three days.   Do you want to explore more West to the tip of the Shiv, or head back towards camp?