Jump to content
Darcstaar

Souls for Smuggler’s Shiv, Pathfinder 1e

Recommended Posts

Nope.  Fumbles penalize PCs too much in the long run.  Just think of the extra flair from a story telling standpoint for missing badly.  Arune is up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s enough to finish off the goat.

 

Someone make a Survival check to make sure you can smoke preserve all the meat you’ve got to cook between the goat and crab, so you don’t waste any.  You can take 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sabine quickly field dresses the goat carcass and breaks it down in to chunks suitable for smoking.  She makes sure to set aside the offal to feed to the "baby bird".  While she works she suggests that someone fill in the rest of camp about the exploits of the day.  She shares out her remaining Good berries and casts a spell to create a new batch. 2d4= 4+3=7

 

Survival: 19+9=28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite his general lack of storytelling skills or personal charisma Arune sits round the fire to tell the story of how he masterfully dispached the giant crab with the help of his companions (15+1 on performance, 16+1 on the bluff...) and how they went out to the point of the island and saw the seemingly dead and grey land off the southern coast.  He also tells the story of distracting the giant lizard bird with an image of his memory of fighting rocks and Sabine's amazing climb to get the small hatchling and how we all got away without hurting the nest or the adults.After sharing the tale, he settles in to create dinner for those who didn't get a good berry , and anyone else who wants some real food (19+3 on survival check for making the meal)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scraps should probably present the hatchling.  (OC:  is there still anyone of the npcs that still need work or are they all at the special project stage?)  

Edited by Kangaroorex
corrected the person talked about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Attitudes:  

Ichirou is still Indifferent.  

Sasha has moved from Friendly to Helpful due to the completion of her personal quest.

Everyone else is Friendly.

 

Morale:

Aerys Shaken

Gelik Shaken

Ichirou Normal

Jask Hopeful

Sasha Frightened

 

Disease: none yet

 

Now that you have searched everything West, you will be moving more East.  It may be a good idea to look for a new camp farther East to cut down on travel time.  It might also be a good idea to devote a day purely to entertainment to try to bring up morale.  We’ll see how tomorrow’s checks go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arune will sit with Ichirou and attempt to talk with him about his travels and where hes been. also try and see if he has any suggestions for the near future. (diplomacy check 18+1=19) 

 

as for plans:  unless it becomes critical, I would like to spend one more day exploring eastward to make sure there are no immediate threats just out of sight, maybe pushing a half day forward then coming back to the site and seeing what we can do to increase morale in the NPCs.  Once we establish a safe perimeter, I think everyone will feel a little more comfortable and safer which should also help with the moral.

 

my thoughts on the camp:  we are in a relatively protected spot.  we may not want to give up this site so quickly until we find a spot that is similarly secure or until we have ensured that we don't leave any threats behind us.  This may require the party to step out of the camp for a day or two between treks but the NPCs are not going to be happy with us if we lead them into danger.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Darcstaar
      Hi people.
      Im going to start another PBP.  So far I have interest from @ShadowRaven, @dwarvenranger, @Dilvish the Deliverer, and @Kangaroorex.
       
      We’re going to start the Serpent’s Skull adventure path.  Pathfinder 1e.
       
      All books are in play, but I reserve the right to veto something if it seems too gross/bloated.
       
      Please utilize the Serpent’s Skull Players Guide from the Paizo website.
       
      Abilities: 4d6, reroll all 1’s, drop lowest score, yielding ranges from 2-18 pre mods.
       
      Avg. Starting gold.
       
      We’ll follow the AP leveling track when possible.
       
      We’ll have individual initiative.
       
      I hope to get this started soon, so please post those characters.

      -edits-
      House Rules
      1. HP beyond first level.  Roll the hit die.  If the roll is less than”avg” then take avg instead.  Example: Wizard d6.  Rolls a 1.  Gets 4hp instead, before Con mod.
      2. Acrobatics can be used to avoid AOO when standing from prone.
      3. If someone is not responding and action is waiting for them, I’ll send a pm after 24 hours.  If no response 24 hours later, I’ll take over that character to get action rolling again.
    • By Darcstaar
      Copyright 2012 Paizo Publishing.
       
      Using the Pathfinder Rules from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook
      Sixth Printing, 2013 and copyright 2009 and on
      Also uses Open Game License Content 1.0a Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast
       

       

      You can decide if you know each other before the start of the adventure, or are all randomly passing through this small rural town on your way to or from Korvosa.
      You have heard rumor that a carnival passes through this town, and have come to investigate and have some fun.
      As you mill about the carnival grounds, you can sample delicious food from vendors, view exotic sights or shows, and participate in games of skill and chance.
       
      Let me know what types of things you are interested in, and if/how you know each other.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...