• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      the polka dots took forever. 
      I am happier with how the face came out than the free-hand. 

• By Kangaroorex
      When Stonehaven started doing their kickstarters, they usually released their version of a troll or two with each one.  Since I liked the variety of elves, dwarves, and other smallfolk in the kickstarters i tended to get the completionist so i found myself with a bunch of these, even though resin is not my favorite medium to work with.  I did a few and the rest sat... until i needed giants for my Runelord campaign.  I needed hill giants and i dont like hill giants as depicted by the typical miniatures for them, but the trolls were cute and they fit the size i was looking for and the legend that hill giants have tails was born.  

Anyway, here are the latest 2, it brings my total now to 5 hill giant/trolls and one broccoli Ent.  the party has faced 3 of them previously and it was a mixed success:  they won, but they went looking for a place to heal and rest immediately afterwards!  (come to think of it, Stonehaven makes up a rather large part of the party, the Kobold ninja, the grippli paladin, the half-orc barbarian and the dwarven cleric are also Stonehaven sculpts)

anyway for your viewing pleasure:

• By Rigel
      The City Watch. Charged with lantern and truncheon to keep the peace and vigilantly guard against threats thereunto. Again, I'm a sucker for the buckled slouch hats and the shoulder-draping collar.

Midlam's Halflings again, featuring Kate Redhanded:

more angles:

...and Clubbo Drubbins. Can't say I did such a good job on his lighting as on Kate's, but can for sure say I've done worse. 

Bringing light into dark places:

"Halt! Who goes there!"

And a whole crowd of citizens ready to deal with thieves, spies, monsters, witches, or rat-men. 

(Guest appearances by Abram Duskwalker and Mira, Damaris Duskwarden, Sheriff Drumfasser, and the Gravedigger.)
    • By Rigel
      Let's meet Will Chandler, Midlam's halfling candlestick-maker. (Strictly I think a candlestick maker is a silversmith or pewtersmith rather than a chandler, but I don't work for Midlam and this sculpt is too good and evocative to complain!) So much character on display. This one is an exercise in OSL, having no fewer than four light sources, and I can't pretend to have done it much justice with painting; those candle stubs are tiny. Am happy with the lighting on one or two pictures though!

An uncanny encounter after dark:

With a few other citizens
    • By Lidless Eye
      In my first set of finished miniatures in 2021, a selection of heroes from Stonehaven Adventurers 2020 Kickstarter.  They were primed at the end of 2020 after a end of year arrival, but painted over the last month or so.

The whole of my finished ones:

The Orcs:

My favorite of the set.  They showed her as concept art on Instagram about 3 projects ago, I'm glad to see her in physical form finally.

The Goblins:

I got a very Nott the Brave vibe from this one:

A Kobold with some fancy gear:

Some live some day in the way of the froggy guys:

Tieflings:

A Dragonborn Wizard:

Some live some die in the way of this Hobgoblin Guy...wait I used that one already?  Darn.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)