• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peithetairos
      I was working on this Behir miniature since April 21st. Quite some time, but with a toddler in the house and other hobbies I only managed a few hours every other day. 

The project started simple enough, but I had some issue to overcome and learned a few new techniques: UV resin as water effect, making tall grass out of straw, painting a lizard eye, painting fairly vibrant red and making a beech tree.

If you are interested in the full story there is a WIP thread, too.

All in all I am pleased with the outcome, but still need to improve vibrancy and contrast further. The blends on the scales could be smoother, too.

C&C very welcome.

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I painted this guy up, despite having eyes on Gale Force 9's Behir for my personal use. Decided to go ahead and liquidate it in a certain auction site, but so far, no takers. Ah, well. It's still a nice looking mini, so it doesn't hurt to have one around until I manage to finish painting the GF9 Behir... Comments, recommendations, and suggestions are appreciated.

• By AutumnHare
      Inspired by https://fr.123rf.com/photo_7246638_statue-de-bleu-et-or-dragon-chinois-à-la-paroi-du-temple-chinois-en-thaïlande-.html

A pair of Behir in the style of Chinese Dragons.  

Edit it to add: Inspired by Robsontpm

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)