Sign in to follow this  
VarlBlackgem

How to find a Reaper Bones mini

It's a 2018 warrior mini in Bones plastic. He's in plate, wielding an axe in his right hand and with an open left hand reaching out. Longsword on his left hip and wearing a full helm. Anyone help me? I've searched Reaper's site for every descriptive I can think of and nothing. I've done the same in Google Images. I'm completely out of ideas what mini this is.

Yes! That's the one. If it's not out yet, how do I have it? Heh. The only thing I can assume is Reaper sent it as a promotional mini or perhaps it was one of those bonus minis you can get when you order $40 or more? Now that I think about it, it has to be that because I always put the mini name and number on the bottom of the base just so I can avoid having to look it up. I didn't write anything under this one which tells me it didn't come in a blister. Thanks everyone.

• Like 2

@VarlBlackgem, that mini was part of Bones 4 Kickstarter, and some minis from that have not been released yet. Reaper releases Kickstarter minis in small batches over a long time to not overwhelm the distribution chain. 

• Like 2