Hadross pit fighters / shark men

I picked up some of the Cmon Wrath of kings Hadross pit fighters cheaply, and have painted a couple of test models. I am not sure about the scheme but will keep at it. 

The bases don't show up well but I poured Mod Podge (the relief one) into an upside down Reaper plastic base. The product is a lot thinner than mod podge and it is hard to 'sculpt'. Will have a think about how to make these more dramatic. 

20200422_073152.jpg

20200422_073202.jpg

20200422_073215.jpg

20200422_073227.jpg

• Like 16

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      I had fun painting this one. The base coat is just a couple of coats of Panzer grey primer from Vallejo, which came out with quite a nice gloss finish. 

The base is just my usual modelling paste, paint, and gloss mod podge. 

• By DragonWyrm
      While waiting for the  Dark Depths expansion from Bones 5, I got a little into the nautical theme. After being some example of the shark from the WizKids deep cuts line. While gap filling with green stuff, I decided that just painting the shark would be boring. So I sculpted a really basic tail and magnetised it. Sure the tail is really basic and I am missing a couple of the smaller fins, but it does work for its intended purpose. 

If I ever decide to return to this project, I may make a transparent base that would hold the shark off the ground. Allowing it to double as either a jumping shark or a swimming one.

• By Glitterwolf
      Part of my Beneath the Waves Project.
      WIP: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88958-beneath-the-waves-by-glitterwolf/page/6/#comments

Design: EPIC MINIATURES Printed on ELEGOO MARS.  

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this one printed out in FDM from a kickstarter.
      In hindsight I should have chosen resin, it did help me decide to go for a resin printer myself.
      The printlines are visible and it's rough, I even used putty to smooth things out where I could.

All in all a nice sculpt though.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88958-beneath-the-waves-by-glitterwolf/page/5/

• By Glitterwolf
      First mini I finished in 2020!
      Sharkman / Karkarion Warrior Bones.

Wielding a fistdagger made of his great great grandfather's tooth he's ready for battle.
      Nobody will contest his hunting grounds!
      Time to shed some blood!

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88958-beneath-the-waves-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)