Imperium Immortalis by Shieldwolf Miniatures

Shieldwolf Miniatures

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Good for my wallet that I have no interest in Sci-Fi, but those Korps of War (insert German word here) do look good.

Those Undead Korps of War. In the promos so far Shieldwolf has informed us that these are an Undead sci fi army with a first world war theme. That being said, with all the preview pictures so far they've all been fully covered up with nothing to indicate their undead state that I'ma ware of (apart from maybe a horse) so you could easily paint them as a living force.

I don't know if there's going to be more obvious evidence of their undead state in upcoming sculpts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Oh, they are supposed to be undead? I just thought they were deathcorps of Krieg proxies, which are imperial guard? Either way they look cool. I would get them to use as human soldiers. 

They could very well be. It's just that, on another forums, Shieldwolf hinted at them being undead. The horse has robotic legs and it's flesh around the legs looks a little bit stretched. I think it has a mechanical head or mechanical head parts as well. It's the most undead looking thing I've seen so far 'though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

They could very well be. It's just that, on another forums, Shieldwolf hinted at them being undead. The horse has robotic legs and it's flesh around the legs looks a little bit stretched. I think it has a mechanical head or mechanical head parts as well. It's the most undead looking thing I've seen so far 'though.

By claiming them to be undead they might try to avoid any percussions from GW.

These minis scream Death Korps of Krieg.

5 hours ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

There. That's the rider that I mentioned. The horse being the most undead looking thing I've seen so far.

Yeah I see it more as a bionic horse than undead. The death corps have bionic cavalry like that, but I can see undead too. 

I am more fantasy than sci-fi, but will see if I can swing something in this ks. 

• Like 1