Veegis

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Russell said:

I really like the gradient you've got on the horns.  I always struggle with finding a realistic way to do it.

The color of the gradient goes from citadel rhinox hide to vallejo 72.034 balanco hueso bonewhite. The shading citadel seraphim sepia.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Her tail vanished at some point, so oops I guess. I do like her regal sneer.

• By Grand Slam
      I started these guys in mid-January thinking that I might get them knocked out in a weekend or so. Two months later, and here we are...

These are officially labeled as gargoyles in the set that they came in, but I thought they'd be much cooler as old-school demons. I added the underwear and loincloths (before that, they were totally unclothed except for the bracers on their wrists - looked weird).

One bonus to this color scheme is that it's pretty close to the Minions of Utgar squad in Heroscape. So, if I ever want to field an extra squad, I can use these guys as stand-ins now.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      A beast of Old Night to reinforce my Infernalist Witch faction...

and after going back and giving it eyes...

• By Inarah
      AKA: Sophie's mom.  This is a model that really needs to be made in metal.  It's just awful in plastic.  Anyway, she sat on my paint table a long time before inspiration broke through and I did the wings. The rest just took patience. 

Frontal view  also available

• By Inarah
      Hard to go wrong with sexy female demons, but this one was a devil in more than one sense of the word from start to finish.  Despite being cast in metal she is pretty fragile. The trident broke off and for years she sat in my box of unpainted figs, until one day I found the little pointy bit.  Her tail, likewise, kept bending and i was sure I'd lose that too. 

Did her skin with the Bright Skin triad, because that's been waiting patiently for years as well.  Her face is a mess, but overall she came out ok.