15 minutes ago, lowlylowlycook said:

Looks real nice.  What color is that blue-grey, if I may be so bold as to ask?

either 09461 vampiric mist or 09604 snow drift white base, with a 29832 concrete grey wash. I switched part way through because the snow drift coats better. the red is 09687 holly berry, and the gold is 09450. treds are 23833 ash grey with 09255 black wash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Picked up a bunch of the CAV terrain before Christmas t use for CAV and/or 28mm sci-fi gaming. Have been working my way through it and thought I'd post what I've finished so far.

72607 Ammo dump

72608 Fuel dump

72610 Short Containers (3x sets)

72615 Bunkers

72611 Generators

Generator with a couple of 28mm Warlord figures to show how it looks in that scale

• By CAVBOSS
      Set aside some time for our 2nd virtual gaming convention coming March 26-27! We are currently working on a full line of events that will include online gaming, special guests, virtual painting contest, and much more! Special miniatures and prizes will also be available.
      We are looking for more content contributors and would love to host your event! Please email us at cavcon(at)talon-games(dot)com ASAP! www.twitch.tv/talongamesonline

MAINVIRTUAL CC 2021 MAIN_2.mp4
    • By Standifer
      It is never a good idea to play a alternate history video game when you own a 3d printer and love history. My first mini off the the printer is the T95 tank destroyer It was an American prototype. This is in 1/100 scale and it is big for that scale.
      It will need to be cured tomorrow and cleaned up for assembly. 
      Here it is mock assembled next to a Flames of war 76mm Sherman.

Currently working on tiger 2, 105 Pershing and E-100 Turrets. The hulls will come after that.
      Now to find a good looking Maus Stl .
    • By Heisler
      I finally finished some of the WWII German tanks that I have in the stash. These are a bit on the unusual side even for the Germans. The 21st Panzer Division was part of the German’s D-Day defenses but had not really been properly equipped. Major Alfred Becker converted Obsolete French tanks and carriers to help equip the Division.
      These are from Mad Bob Miniatures, they are all resin and only require a bit of assembly. The resin is a bit on the soft side and the longer gun had to be straightened. The castings are a bit rough as well but since they are gaming pieces I didn’t take the time to smooth things out,  just normal prep. I would have liked something a bit more detailed but, for the price and the amount of use they will see, they are about perfect.

Here are the ones I have completed so far:

Starting off with the mSPW S307(f) with a Pak 40 ATG

Then 3 self propelled artillery pieces, SdKfz 135/1 “Lorraine Schlepper”

These are relatively small vehicles so they don’t need a lot of storage room. Since they are open topped they will be getting a few crew figures at some point as well. The 135/1 should have a blade in the back to absorb recoil when the gun is fired. I’m still considering scratch building these because they seem a bit incomplete right now.
    • By MusicalFeline
      Brief word of introduction. I know next to nil about CAV. My current interest in it is solely from a painting perspective. With that in mind, please excuse any blunders I make.

So, I'm a painter looking for some cool stuff to paint. I see CAV's mechs. I think "I like mechs, those look cool, I think I'll grab some". Then my eyes flicker upwards towards where it says "10mm scale". I think you can see where this is going.

Long story short, how big are these? It looks like they come on 1" hexes, and $4.99-$6.99 is quite a lot to charge for a small mini (in my opinion, of course).

Many thanks, all!
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 4 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)